• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

STAR WARS: Rise of Skywalker - Anti-Cringe-Cut

I'm happy that there's so much interest in the edit. :)

Please stick to just one request PM. That way I'll have a better overview on who got links and who didn't. As the links went offline pretty quickly I'm sticking to just uploading the edits on mega.nz for now. Hopefully everybody can download/watch them tomorrow evening at the latest and I'm already looking forward to the feedback ;)

To shorten the wait a little, here's a teaser:

DonKamillo said:
I'm happy that there's so much interest in the edit. :)

Please stick to just one request PM. That way I'll have a better overview on who got links and who didn't. As the links went offline pretty quickly I'm sticking to just uploading the edits on mega.nz for now. Hopefully everybody can download/watch them tomorrow evening at the latest and I'm already looking forward to the feedback ;)

To shorten the wait a little, here's a teaser:

Thanks for the update. Love the teaser/trailer. Great job

Sorry for emailing you and sending u pm donkamillo I had a few beers lastnite n wanted to watch badly haha. Teaser looks great

Seems like a lot of work, judging by the cut list. Must have been a vast undertaking. THANK YOU, CAN'T WAIT

Damn, I just shed a tear for the teaser. Seems well grounded and coherent unlike the original cut.

Darth Katholicos said:
I just finished watching The Rise of Skywalker ACC. THAT WAS AWESOME! You did a fantastic job!

That was fast, thanks! A rating and review on IFDB would be much appreciated :)

Whoops, accidentally sent two request PMs over to you before I read you're only to post one, enthusiasm got the best of me :angel:

Hi, I'm so excited about this project, I love all the changes you've made, at least what I have read on your page.
I thought I would never watch ROS again, but I am certainly going to watch yours if I can!

I was wondering if there are any special requirements for sending PM's?
I've sent a few requests to other editors so far and never had any response.
Do I need to do something to prove I'm not a member of hollywood or something?

DonKamillo said:
Darth Katholicos said:
I just finished watching The Rise of Skywalker ACC. THAT WAS AWESOME! You did a fantastic job!

That was fast, thanks! A rating and review on IFDB would be much appreciated :)

Great work! I really enjoyed it too. I posted a review.

@"chewdog316", in your excitement you forgot our Forum Rules. Don't ask for links.
If helpful, you can re-read the rules here.

Has this been released yet?  Im looking forward to completed my star wars edit collection but cant find this anywhere in the usual places?

SegAges said:
Has this been released yet?  Im looking forward to completed my star wars edit collection but cant find this anywhere in the usual places?

Yes, it's released. Did you PM the editor? @"DonKamillo" is pretty good about responding.

Not sure this gonna save anything from the last SW trilogy. But i'm gonna follow up on this one when I have a minute.

The obvious reason is that I made Leia's saber yellow so I had to change Rey's saber color to something else. I leave my color choice open to the viewer's interpretation (but I can say that I had a specific reason for choosing it).

If I can jump in… my interpretation is that Rey embraces her dark side not to do evil but to do good. She finally is not scared of herself anymore, and choosing a red saber shows she has gone beyond the limited black and white view of the Force…

try as i might i can't seem to find a way of contacting the creator of anti cringe cut of the last jedi. I have no idea how to send him a pm on this freaking forum. I would love to see his version of the movie. How can i get the download link ?

Back
Top Bottom