• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

STAR WARS: Rise of Skywalker - Anti-Cringe-Cut

coolfilm

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just watched this version and it was impressive.

However there were two cringes that made my eyes rolled.

1. A star destroyer blowing a planet... yawn.
2 Palpatine using force lightning to disabled numerous ships... yawn.

How come they made the cut?

DonKamillo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
coolfilm said:
Just watched this version and it was impressive.

However there were two cringes that made my eyes rolled.

1. A star destroyer blowing a planet... yawn.
2 Palpatine using force lightning to disabled numerous ships... yawn.

How come they made the cut?

Thanks, a rating and review on the IFDB page of the edit would be appreciated. :)

Regarding your points:
1. That scene lead to Poe having internal struggles being a leader and his moments at Leia's side and with Lando, which I wanted to keep
2. This one leads to Rey's moment when she hears the Jedis of past, which also needed to stay in

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lookingforgoodedits said:
try as i might i can't seem to find a way of contacting the creator of anti cringe cut of the last jedi. I have no idea how to send him a pm on this freaking forum. I would love to see his version of the movie. How can i get the download link ?

Well I think this is the wrong thread for their TLJ edit, but I'm assuming this was just copy and pasted so, I've followed suit :)

@"lookingforgoodedits", welcome to the forums. Please take a look at our forum faq and rules to get a better feel for how the forums work. Also, we do not allow users to request download links or to share download links in the forums. Requests can be made in the requests area, but need to follow request guidelines.

To assist you in reaching out to editors, if you look at the bottom of each of DonKamillo's posts you'll see a box that says "PM" and has a paper airplane. Click that and you'll find what you are looking for :)

Top Bottom