• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Star Wars - Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (SPOILERS WITHIN)

^HelloGreedo is a great Star Wars YT channel that doesn’t do this. I recommend it to all of you.

Masirimso17 said:
^HelloGreedo is a great Star Wars YT channel that doesn’t do this. I recommend it to all of you.

I don't watch HelloGreedo, but he is responsible for my discovery of Star Wars Revisited, and therefore indirectly putting me on my path towards fanediting.

Masirimso17 said:

Yeah, I like his videos. Not watching as often as before, but he's a good guy.

addiesin said:
Nic said:
My counter theory is that a bunch of loud-mouthed, bad-natured fans overreacted to a movie they didn't like, made a big tumult about it all over the internet, and now no one wants to talk about Star Wars because no one wants to get pulled into a freaking war.

Spot-on, imo.

Exactly right.

I'm sure after the less that tepid response to Solo Disney are trying to build back up excitement by not shoving the franchise down everyone's throat which took away some of the special-ness that made Star Wars an event.

If there's not a trailer in April during Celebration then I would become worried.

Possible Episode IX poster leak:

SW9-Fuzzy.jpg

If that's real (it looks kinda hacky), then there's a lot to discuss:
  • Knights of Ren finally showing up?
  • Lando has a daughter?
  • Where is Lando?
  • Where is Leia?
  • Kylo has a new/reassembled mask?
  • What's up with the red stormtroopers?
  • BB8 get's his own sidekick?
  • Who's that weird alien dude next to Finn?
  • Who's that weird power ranger next to Poe?
  • Rey's gone all Gandalf the White on us. How did she repair Anakin's lightsaber though?
  • Is that a new enemy fighter ship next to the stormtroopers?
  • Judging by his outfit Poe's journey takes him to a hot sand planet...maybe Jakku?
  • And finally what is C3PO doing with Chewie's bowcaster? :)
Bonus picture:

D2rD3D2WkAInkcH.jpg:large

That's not how you hold a saber, Kylo. 

Seriously - is The Invisible Man twisting his wrist?

Maybe he's giving it away.

This movie is doomed if 3p0 doesn't accidentally blow himself up with the bowcaster, clearly thats what this saga has been building towards.

While I was typing ^ that, I wrote a song:

Knights of Ren
they're at it again
they don't do much besides count to ten

now they've gone
by, so long
the plot flushed the Knights of Ren down the john

Sorry.

How did I get in this thread?

LANDO!

The teaser is up!

i REALLY hope palpatine isn't brought back to life.

other than that, and that the title is a bit weird, the movie looks beautifully shot and i gotta say i'm excited to see where this film's gonna go.

Can't say it looks terrible, but I can't say it looks very good either.

Collipso said:
i REALLY hope palpatine isn't brought back to life.

other than that, and that the title is a bit weird, the movie looks beautifully shot and i gotta say i'm excited to see where this film's gonna go.

Every title since the OT has been bad.

I vow to watch zero footage until I see it.

Looks... Fine. Palpatine-like laugh is a little worrying though. 

Also, from the title I'd guess that Rey is a Skywalker after all - which would peeve me off to no end.

Why would you say that? Could be redemption of Kylo who has Skywalker blood?

Great teaser, terrible title, worrying The Senate laugh

Can't Wait!!!

Watched the panel and the teaser streaming to the main hall here at Celebration. Atmosphere was incredible. Of course, they’re preaching to the choir here but seemed positive all round. Ian McDiarmid came out afterwards too. I know I’d see it anyway but I’m legitimately excited now.

Back
Top Bottom