• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars - Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (SPOILERS WITHIN)

Looks like Disney has put a new color grade of TROS on Disney+ closer the way the film looked before the ugly blue filter was added just before release. Hopefully we'll get a home media release one day of this version, though I suspect it will be some time before its even possible.

Call me skeptical, but I don't think its been changed at all. Top is the Blu-Ray, bottom is D+. No idea where the article or the original tweet got such a green image.

ajr2Oh0.png

DXra8Xy.png

I remember noticing it mostly in the scenes with Palpatine on Exegol how much more blue-green it was on Disney+ compared to theaters. I have the Blu but haven't watched it yet, so maybe the issues were simply on the digital platform. If that was the case then I think the bigger question is why does Disney just have multiple versions of the film available that the wrong one accidentally got uploaded and no one cared enough to fix it for months.

Back
Top Bottom