• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars Episode I - Return of the Sith: Revisited Edition

Neglify said:
Go to the IFDB page for the edit, click the Artwork tab.

I tried that earlier but unfortunately that image isn't included.

There's the disc label and the entire dvd cover front/back in one image.

I would like just the front like in the image I posted.

Well that image was made from the front of the DVD cover. I loaded cover art into Photoshop, cropped and resized.

Oh ok, I just thought there was a version already made by the designer with just the front, but higher resolution. Thanks. :)

This is seriously the most difficult fan edit to find... cannot find it ANYWHERE!

Eh, Col. Hutty would only give it a 6/10.

rhiz0me said:
This is seriously the most difficult fan edit to find... cannot find it ANYWHERE!
Since fanedit.info is down, please PM me for links.

NOTE: due to RL stuff, it might take me a bit longer than usual to get back to you, but if you do PM me I will not forget you and I will get back to you! :)

ThrowgnCpr said:
great first post...

I know, I've been a lurker for a long time, and had to post due to my frustration of not being able to find this edit.

Actually, all you had to do was read the rules.

He's not a troll; he PMd me as well. I guess he is just trying to explain his first post to everyone.

This sounds more interesting than the original phantom edit. I'll have to send you a PM to ask for a link if that's cool.

^ definitely not a troll, not with that username.

Schumacher FTW said:
This sounds more interesting than the original phantom edit. I'll have to send you a PM to ask for a link if that's cool.
Yes, just send me a PM with the request - that way I won't forget when I eventually am able to send out links to everyone who wants them. I do apologize in advance that it might take me a few weeks, but if you send me a PM I won't forget about you!

this goes for anyone else as well; just send me a PM and eventually you will get the links.

This edit is well worth waiting for. Far and away the best edit - takes all the lessons learned from all the other Ep1 edits and combines them beautifully. Amazing work.

I recently watched this and a few other highly rated edits. This is my favorite. One question I had, has anyone ever tried to remove the Gungan battle completely. Other than my favorite image from the movie (the Gungan riders emerging from the fog), it occurs to me that this serves little to no narrative purpose in edits such as this. Further it would allow for even more trimming of Gungans.

Stefsarch said:
So I've sent you a PM asking for the links.

Posting that you sent a PM is not necessary.

Moe_Syzlak said:
One question I had, has anyone ever tried to remove the Gungan battle completely.

I don't recall anyone doing this.

Back
Top Bottom