• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

STAR TREK "Perdition's Flames"

A THANK YOU to Tranzor for his kind review!:)

I'm having trouble with the DLC file for this. I drag it into CryptLoad and see one link, but it's HTML code. Does anyone know what's going on?

Re-uploaded and available again.;-)

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts afterwards.:-D

Hey Bob.... only just seen this and have submitted a review on the Fanedit Database... should be up there soon. Thanks for a great edit, enjoyed every second :)

Thanks LS for the very detailed review.

I am glad you overall enjoyed it.

Whenever I think about this particular edit, all I mostly remember is frustration. It was the most difficult edit I had attempted up to that time and I was still learning many basic editing skills. Now when I look back at it, all I see are the little dumb mistakes or opportunities missed.

I think it still works over all but it is the one edit of mine I have most difficulty rewatching.

Maybe one day I will get around to the long promised version two....:p

I think the edit is great as is, if you do decide to do a V2, all I can say is I can't wait to see it.

Star Trek 2 Perdition's Flames BionicBob Fanedit DVD5 is now on Usenet. NZB submitted to Info. You can find it via Binsearch and make your own NZB if you don't want to wait.

Neglify said:
Star Trek 2 Perdition's Flames BionicBob Fanedit DVD5 is now on Usenet. NZB submitted to Info. You can find it via Binsearch and make your own NZB if you don't want to wait.

Once again, thanks Neg! :)

No problem. I'm uploading Resurrection now.

THANK YOU ajroach for taking the time to post a review. It is very much appreciated.

Always nice to hear people still enjoy some of my first works, despite the my glaring inexperience and technical issues.

:):):)

Thank You to [MENTION=28628]Anarchemist[/MENTION] for posting a review.

You are quite right, there are some narrative question marks in the final act, particularly regarding Spock's death.
I tried to correct/address some of them in the next installment RESURRECTION. But I completely understand it not being completely clear or satisfying, it is definitely the weakness in trying to tell a story from a single point of view.

Still glad you enjoyed the overall edit despite this weakness. Would love to hear your thoughts on the remainder of the series, if you decide to continue to watch. :)

I might have to revisit these at some point. I really enjoyed all of them, and I've still to watch 6 as well lol. I still want to know when you're going to tackle 7-10 :)

JetSetWilly said:
I might have to revisit these at some point. I really enjoyed all of them, and I've still to watch 6 as well lol. I still want to know when you're going to tackle 7-10 :)

I did NEMESIS a while back but I don't really have a passion for the NextGen movies, so it is doubtful I will do the others.

I might do more ENTERPRISE down the road and I have always wanted to do something with DS9 but have never figured out the right storyline to tackle.

Between Kirkless Generations and Through A Glass Darkly, all we need is a good edit of Insurrection. First Contact is the best of the lot and the theatrical could stand with the edits.

I kinda want to start a discussion thread about an edit of First Contact now. Can we start with the Plinkett review and work from there?

Back
Top Bottom