• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) 2020 Awards are here.

ST - Star Trek

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Would be interesting to see. If they don't recreate his wedding I'll be disappointed.

pkftz7b9emy41.jpg

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Oh, wow. What a character! How both un-PC, and also a bit heartwarming for someone who fought in WW2! :ROFLMAO:

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
They had their wedding in Japan; Roddenberry insisted on Shinto priests. It's a bit silly out of context but respectable. But yes, an absolutely larger than life character.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A fun trip down memory lane here... my home PC was just powerful enough to run Elite Force after a graphics and memory card upgrade, but not to the level it was intended for, and it would struggle during the bigger sequences:

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I remember playing this back when it first came out and having lots of clipping issues but having fun anyway

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So early reviews for the STAR TREK FOUR MOVIE COLLECTION (4K & Blu Ray) are trickling out, and it sounds like the video and PARTICUALARY THE COLOUR GRADDING is a massive improvement!

Looks like I will be double dipping.... well at this point in my life, this is probably the fourth time I have bought the set (VHS, DVD, Blu Ray... and now 4K)... lol

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
p21pasu51d30sd.png.jpg

Lots of interesting panels schedule for this evening:

Schedule
  1. Star Trek Day Introduction
  2. Welcome Remarks
  3. Star Trek: Prodigy
  4. Legacy Moment: Deep Space Nine
  5. Star Trek: Discovery
  6. Legacy Moment: Enterprise
  7. Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
  8. Legacy Moment: Voyager
  9. Star Trek: Lower Decks
  10. Legacy Moment: The Original Series
  11. Roddenberry Legacy
  12. Legacy Moment: The Next Generation
  13. Star Trek: Picard

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I like how Rod Roddenberry has gotten involved with Trek lately. I mean, that's where the money is, obviously, but he seems to really appreciate what it is now.

Top Bottom