• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) Nominations for 2020 are now open! Submit your entries here.

Source Code: Version 1.2

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
First one works for me, just looks like he's annoyed she was there and glad she's gone.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's just the pickle, ain't it?  :-/ I don't think he is annoyed at her. In the film, he's fallen in love with her.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
Almost done with the HD version.

Rescoring is hell. 

Given that it's been done from scratch and is therefore going to differ slightly from the first version, should I give it a separate IFDB release? Is that what's done? Or should I just edit the current IFDB info?

I'm pretty sure you edit the current entry but just in case *TM2YC

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Whoops...@TM2YC

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
That's just the pickle, ain't it?  :-/  I don't think he is annoyed at her. In the film, he's fallen in love with her.

Could you end it with him saying "I'll buy you a coffee"? And just move on to the next scene? You lose her response, and the next shot from his POV, but if they have coffee in the next scene, he bought it.

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
Could you end it with him saying "I'll buy you a coffee"? And just move on to the next scene? You lose her response, and the next shot from his POV, but if they have coffee in the next scene, he bought it.

I'm guessing you haven't seen the film? :p

He never buys her coffee - he's in a time loop (groundhog day-style). Due to the way the film flows you can't really do hard cuts to other scenes. In this film we never really leave the main character. You're with him nearly every step of the way! Thank you for the feedback though. :) 

I've tested the clip on a couple of others and they seem OK with clip 1, so I think I'll go with that.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
addiesin said:

I'm guessing you haven't seen the film? :p

He never buys her coffee - he's in a time loop (groundhog day-style). Due to the way the film flows you can't really do hard cuts to other scenes. In this film we never really leave the main character. You're with him nearly every step of the way! Thank you for the feedback though. :) 

I've tested the clip on a couple of others and they seem OK with clip 1, so I think I'll go with that.

I've seen it but it's been over five years. 

If I saw a character on a train say "I'll buy you a coffee" and then the next shot is that character (and another character) holding coffee, I would assume there's a place to buy coffee on the train. That is all I was trying to say. If his line about coffee recurs and/or is a running gag, that wasn't clear in the clip.

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
new_hd_logo.jpg

^^^What an ugly graphic^^^

This is ready, peeps. If you own an HD "source" of "Source Code" and would therefore like to upgrade - drop me a PM :)

Top Bottom