• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

So I (well, my mom) just got an e-mail from our ISP...

Spammer purged. Move along.

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

Neglify said:
Necro bump was cool though, because I got to see this user's insanely huge signature.

Which must surely count as spam. Also, he lies. That blog is not updated daily - it no longer exists. :p

So, I know that this thread was started over a decade ago, but is this sort of thing still an issue to be aware of? Is there a chance that me or any other member could get in trouble or even have thier Internet taken away for downloading/uploading fanedits, even though we own the source?

10 years ago when we were allowed to discuss torrents, the site has changed a lot indeed. 

How did the unregistered user thing or guests work in the past exactly?

Well, this might make a good thread. The Good Old Days of Fe.org.

Foolish fools discuss these matters in Invisible Threads

Back
Top Bottom