• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

So I (well, my mom) just got an e-mail from our ISP...

"i just stumbled in here and have no idea what the hell is going on!"

"Yeah, it got pretty bizzare in here."

LOL, ok that made me laugh.

Thanks Boon, i think i will try that sometime!

bigrob said:
i just stumbled in here and have no idea what the hell is going on!

Have fun :smile:

you wouldn't be rob from the other forum, the one that says everything is gay?

I just wanted to mention once more that the J?gerschnitzel sauce is made with cream (or even better: creme fraiche). So it?s not really dark.

now, let?s go on with the topic!

what was it again?

mmmmmm cream sauces are so delicious just so damn bad for you.

Like a good alfredo is like a party in your mouth but will give you a heart attack in the process.

what is an alfredo?
...and besides a good traditional J?gerschnitzel is of course made with Mondamin Fix So?enbinder, no cream needed.

you have to have some sidesalad to prevent the heartattacks...

;-)

Warbler said:
bigrob said:
i just stumbled in here and have no idea what the hell is going on!

Have fun :smile:

you wouldn't be rob from the other forum, the one that says everything is gay?

Nah mate, that's not me but i have heared about that Rob!

Alfredo is good. It's like a white cheese sauce.

Man, I gotta get some real food today.

I'm thinking of ordering in tonight because I don't feel like cooking.

Pizza or chicken...pizza or chicken...

go for the pizza dude. and let them put garlic and anchovis on it...

:)

tonight is my dad's birthday so I am bringing chinese food to him tonight. I am planning on bringing piles of chinese food because he could eat it morning noon and night and never get sick of it.

I got one of these last year concerning "The Lake House" that I grabbed from some torrent site.

That was the one day I forgot to keep PG2 running.

That's also why I don't mess with public torrent sites. Demonoid, The Pirate Bay etc.

The only Torrent sites I mess with are a couple of private ones, but even THOSE aren't 100%.

I mean OINK got shut down.

So mostly (99%) I get stuff from Rapidshare only.

If you EVER need something, a movie or whatever, hit me up man. Don't go through those torrent sites.

I got forums I'm a member of that either I can get you signed up or I can give you links.

dasani said:
If you EVER need something, a movie or whatever, hit me up man. Don't go through those torrent sites.
I hope you're only talking about fanedited films... 8)

Bobson Dugnutt said:
Last post was 12-30-2007, 11:07 PM

Bumping an old thread I see, and its your first post too. Welcome to the site!

It's a spam bot, it copied part of a post from the first page.

Back
Top Bottom