• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

So I (well, my mom) just got an e-mail from our ISP...

Warbler said:
I hate it when they keep putting out new DVD editions of the same movie over and over again. Just it right the first time! Don't ask you customers to keep buying the same movie over and over again!

I got pissed at the PoTC special feature disc that got packed in just to market the second one...and how many versions of Spider-Man I&II are there? Soon to be more, I'm sure...

yeah. I am big M*A*S*H fan. I've collecting all 11 seasons. The DVDs are just the series, no exatras. Now, just after I get the final season, I hear they are releasing a set of the complete series with bonus features! :x :-x :evil: :twisted:

Warbler said:
yeah. I am big M*A*S*H fan. I've collecting all 11 seasons. The DVDs are just the series, no exatras. Now, just after I get the final season, I hear they are releasing a set of the complete series with bonus features! :x :-x :evil: :twisted:
I was a huge MASH fan, now I can't stand the show.

I liked the movie just for some reason i could never really get into the show though.

Growing up, my Dad was a fan which pretty much made me a fan too.

Not enough to buy it on DVD, but that really sucks about the bonus features.

I wish when companies did that they would offer them up cheap, or even as a digital download to people who already purchased them.

Er, this topic has gone off-topic and into the love this/hate this arena. I'm so confused :p

f1209 said:
Er, this topic has gone off-topic and into the love this/hate this arena. I'm so confused :p

that?s why it is in the off topic section. things get lost around these parts...

:)

this is normal for this place. We've had threads start off as no smoking threads and they end with recipes on how to make the best german food. Not sure how the hell it happens but it does.

NexPhr3ak0r said:
this is normal for this place. We've had threads start off as no smoking threads and they end with recipes on how to make the best german food. Not sure how the hell it happens but it does.

that?s true.

look at this nice J?gerschnitzel here:
jaeger2iw9.jpg

Jaeger.jpg

J?gerschnitzel has dark sauce, Heinrich.

I thought your wife does all the cooking, dude ;-)

boon23 said:
I thought your wife does all the cooking, dude ;-)

no. she?s only taking care of the greek food cooking...

she?s cooking nearly as good as her mother.

I love greek food!

Rotten Johnny said:
I was a huge MASH fan, now I can't stand the show.

why?

NexPhr3ak0r said:
I liked the movie just for some reason i could never really get into the show though.

I'm the opposite, I love the TV series but wasn't too crazy about the movie.

J?gerschnitzel is traditional German food. Based on the famous Wiener Schnitzel, which is traditionally made like this:
Ingredients

* four escalopes of around 120 grams each

To apply the Breadcrumbs:

* flour
* 2 eggs
* breadcrumbs
* salt / pepper
* oil or lard for frying

Recipe

The escalopes will need to be pounded until the meat is around a 1/4 of an inch thick. Make sure to trim the edges of the meat carefully.

Lightly season the escalopes with salt and pepper. You will need three shallow bowls - 1 for the eggs, 1 for flour and 1 for breadcrubs. Dip the escalopes in the flour first, then in the whisked egg and then in the breadcrumbs. Be careful to ensure that the the entire escalope is completely covered with the breadcrumbs.

Place the escalopes in a hot frying pan, the oil in the pan should be deep enough that the schnitzel's float whilst cooking. Cooking time should not be more than 4 minutes for each side.

Remember to serve hot with fresh lemon and potato salad Viennese style!

But a J?gerschnitzel is not served with lemon, instead you serve it with a dark mushroom sauce. Pretty tasty stuff!!!!

i just stumbled in here and have no idea what the hell is going on!

Have fun :smile:

Back
Top Bottom