• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Rip The Hell Out Of Each Others Nicks & Avatars

HE ACTUALLY GOT HIS RECTAL BLEEDING LOOKED AT?!

I'm glad you like it :)
The lollipop is really hypnotic. I just keep on staring at it... :?

Ghostcut said:
HE ACTUALLY GOT HIS RECTAL BLEEDING LOOKED AT?!

maybe he put some of that thrush cream on it...

Beware the all seeing eye!!!

You mean...the anus that's being stretched more than a normal one should be stretched with an eye photoshopped onto it?

Huh? What?? Anus???

i am quite frankly shocked and disturbed that you could come up wth such a horrible horrible notion...

the poor creature just has a slightly deformed eyelid is all.

Right-click, added to blocklist.

Faneditforum should never be NSFW.

I couldn't go on the FE forums at school for the longest time because of (I think) ReverendBeastly's avatar.

what the hell is that suppose to be nOmArch?

pretty sick dude,pretty sick.

Ghostcut said:
Right-click, added to blocklist.

Faneditforum should never be NSFW.

ive been here long enough to know what the rules are and wtf? that pic is most definitely not NSFW, if Az hadnt given it away, nobody would be any the wiser, as it is, it is impossible to tell what the pic was originally in fact i specifically made sure that it would be impossible to tell what it was.

hell, if anything it looks like one of those upside face things that ben elton used to do on his show.

Whatever. I can't see it, anyone with Adblock Plus can block it, so it's basically up to the person on the other end to decide whether they want to see it or not.

like i said
if Az hadnt given it away, nobody would be any the wiser
but as he did theres not much point keeping it anymore.

wow even the Rev has joined the south park clan.

....n0m, what the fuck are you waiting for. CONFORM!!!!

yeah! only total loosers swim against the stream.

rock?n rollers ride with it!!!

I am officially boycotting this now... :)

????stupid bloody board software!! damn thing double posts then wont let me edit the second post so i delete the first one and they both bloody disappear :x :-x

thats a better Avatar boon!

ThrowgnCpr said:
pretty nice t-shirt you got on there ;)
everybody should SOP at fanedit.org. Yes.
And I know you were referring to n0march.

nOmArch said:
anyway since its SUCH a big deal i'd better go and make the necessary changes.

happy now?

8)

dunno. you know what they did at boon?s birthday parties with the latecomers, those who settle for it when everybody else already did?

they washed their mouthes with soap! :-o

btw boon: changing your avatar again makes you what we call a ?miesepetriger spalter?!

Back
Top Bottom