• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Rip The Hell Out Of Each Others Nicks & Avatars

Heinrich said:
dunno. you know what they did at boon?s birthday parties with the latecomers, those who settle for it when everybody else already did?

they washed their mouthes with soap! :-o

btw boon: changing your avatar again makes you what we call a ?miesepetriger spalter?!

no, its called being fashionably late and its what all the cool people do, otherwise why would i do it :smile:

@Throw, indeed 8) couldn't have the avatar without the correct and proper t shirt now could I?

I think SP should be a mandatory avatar at FE and for the record, tranzor's avatar makes me want to buy car insurance.

stomachworm said:
I think SP should be a mandatory avatar at FE

let?s make this guy ?king of the day? for his avatar idea!

:)

Heinrich, your new avatar is AWESOME!!!! Bob Ross was one bad-ass!

thank you and god bless

yeah. bob ross rocks. he is like the ghandi of infotainmentlearn painting. watching him is like doing yoga...

i read that even quit radical muslimic countries that mostly hate america and americans in general totally dig bob ross because he is (was :( ) such a nice guy...

i remember this one show were he had a guest painter: an old tutor which showed quit a nice technique for portraits. bob stood at the side and and some point he looked like he wanted to ask something. his tutor noticed that and said ´yes bob, you can paint landscapes with this´

it seems everybody lately wants to be the joker... confuses me. This joker was a true madman.

i really like my new avatar. :)

it´s got the looks and it is lego. unfortunately lego terrorists are not for sale....

i really don´t like father merrin´s new avatar. it might give instable people some kind of seizure...

but whatever makes you happy...

;-)

*best 'texas' accent*
lookie over dare, its won a dem, owl-kayduhs. gone git ehm boyz!
yeeeee haawwwww! :smile:

Two words for elbarto:

Gimp. Mask.

Aztek463 said:
Two words for elbarto:

Gimp. Mask.

bring-out-the-gimp.jpg

as you can see, I am business gimp :wat:

elbarto1 I love your avator. You look like a bloke who went to an S&M club just before he goes work & then forgot to take off his mask before he went into the office. :grin:

or maybe, I work at an upscale S&M club... tie and jacket required* ;)

*pants optional

Well, it's certainly true that ties and suits are a form of sadism ;)

i've just realised that Kryten looks like hes taking the most monumental dump in human history.

KBM! Your last avatar was iffy, but your new one is full-on cartoon floozery! What gives? :p :)

Back
Top Bottom