• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Rip The Hell Out Of Each Others Nicks & Avatars

Aaw. That is so fucking cute.

I want a south park heinrich too...

and the cap...

neat!

ghostcut: wtf?

foighting round the werld...

nOmArch said:
foighting round the werld...

Best part was when he was fighting in Brooklyn and when Tugger shot himself. ^^

bukkake cake??? now that is an idea worthy of my twisted brain! 8)

oh and why do you have a plank of wood with a banana glued to it as your avatar? ;)

i just wanted to say: I like simba?s avatar. it has style...

:)

oh... and mine is a fucking beefcake royal avatar.

...if you ask me.

8)

**Holy shit throw, cant you think of anything original...

....but there IS a bird on my head :D

Don't fuck with me, I've got a damn WOODEN STICK, which is better than that PLASTIC TOY that Heiny has.

oh god you're all so terribly predictable :( oops, terribly fucking predictable.

i dunno people going about using bloody cartoon avatars, have they no originality...

you guys are so cute.

...maybe i?ll wear one of you as a mask later on...

what the hell have I started?

Heinrich said:
you guys are so cute.

me first, me first, i dont want no sloppy seconds. although i would prefer it if you could see your way to wearing me like a feedbag ;)

AvP! Are you planning that as your epitaph?

nOmArch said:
Heinrich said:
you guys are so cute.

me first, me first, i dont want no sloppy seconds. although i would prefer it if you could see your way to wearing me like a feedbag ;)

well, well, well. at the moment i would go for GC because his avatar is god (especially since he was the king of the bad avatar). toss in your south park character and we have a deal!

btw: what?s a feedbag?

Back
Top Bottom