• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Requests

We'll see if I ever reach the edit stage of my edit ;)

got my materials but no means or time at present to start working on it but hope too in the future

my goal is to re-create the US cut of Luc Besson's Le Grand Bleu (The Big Blue) in Widescreen including the Bill Conti score and re-edited ending using the best sources out there. i have the UK and Aus BD of both Director's and European Cut's and various dvd's

that is unless there is already out there?

the euro cut of big blue is amazing - is there something that the US cut does better? i'm not familiar with it.

the eric serra score is one of my favorites...

Anybody have the covers for the 2-disc Criterion Collection laserdisc-to-DVD preservations of "The Game" and "Se7en", please?

Are any cover artists out there interested in making cover art for my OZ fanedit that is in the works? If so please PM me, i have a basic idea in mind and have a little folder rared and on MU for screen shots etc.

Any volunteers for lending a hand with a cover for my upcoming Flash Gordon edit? It would be greatly appreciated...

I'm available for making covers, but don't ask if you're in a rush.

reave said:
I'm available for making covers, but don't ask if you're in a rush.

There's no rush. However, I'm prefering an all-in-one reviewer/cover-maker/uploader if at all possible. Are there any anime fans here (that don't think dubs are evil)?

Mark Moore said:
However, I'm prefering an all-in-one reviewer/cover-maker/uploader if at all possible.
I don't know if I'm reading this right (maybe you intended otherwise), but I'm pretty sure everyone here is responsible for their own uploads.

Some people do upload for others.

AvP said:
Some people do upload for others.
Oh :) Well, now I know that too. Thanks for the info. Some use free accounts, so why don't you try that, Mark Moore?

Blaksvn said:
BLAX16: Superman: The Movie - The International Salkind Cut (NON-Composite)
blax16s1salkindsampleuk1.jpg

BLAX17: Superman III: The Salkind Extended Television Version
blax17s3salkindsamplelo9.jpg

BLAX18: Superman IV - The Salkind International Version
blax18s4salkindsamplekh0.jpg

BLAX19: The Making of Superman I, II and III
blax19makingsupermancolcj6.jpg

The Complete BLAX Superman Cover Collection
blaxsupermansamplecj2.jpg

You can grab all the covers and disc art here...
http://rapidshare.com/users/BB4W89

More to come....

Does anyone have these, and can they upload them for me? Otherwise, help me find them, or equally awesome, create new ones?
I'm desperately looking for a complete set for my International Cuts.

wow. many of these covers kick serious booty.

call me a n00b, but after so many months, i just yesterday discovered this section of the forum. previously, i'd assumed all the faneditors were creating their own cover art.

what i see is both inspiring and humbling. when i get closer to the end of my project (i've written 300 subtitles so far; the total will come out to maybe 800 to 1000 lines), i'll formally ask to draw upon the talent here.

^ I've been working on this for the single layer versions. Kinda cheating to use a criterion template, but i did alot with the background images, so its evens out, lol. I dont think im finished though, would anyone be interested in a blu ray version?
harmydespecializedediti.jpg

Damn, Harmy's cover are sick! :shock:
Elbarto, do you have a link to the thread as well?

simply search harmy's despecialized on OT or TP

very cool cover RTX! i'd love a BR version and will grab your dvd version as well once its complete!

I am nearing completion of my smallville season 1-2 movie "Smallville Episode I: A New Beginning" and was hoping that one of the talented artists here would be up for making cover art for my release. I am looking at a mid to late October release.

So if anyone is up to helping me out just drop me a line, your name will be placed in the final credit real.

Thanks again
Juice

Back
Top Bottom