• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Requests

I'd like to request cover art for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (combined movie, no "part 1" or "part 2" in the title) in blu-ray format. The cut is 4 Hrs. 20 min. Something more dark. Maybe the castle on the cover.

Thanks.

I would love to see covers for Marvel Consecution and SHut Up Consecution that match the other 4 covers UncannyAntman did

Since I have no skill in this area, I'd like to request cover art for my upcoming Star Wars prequel edits: Episode I - Cloak of Deception, Episode II - The Approaching Storm, and Episode III - Labyrinth of Evil.
PM me if you'd like to discuss it there, and I can provide details about them.

Hi! I'm hopefully days away from releasing my first official edit of the James Bond cheesy classic Moonraker. The only thing this edit is lacking is some awesome cover art. Is there anyone that is willing to do some cover art work on this for me? Please let me know. Thanks!

Threads merged.

Have you ever tried Gimp? It's a free and pretty decent alternative to Photoshop, and it wouldn't be incredibly hard to make your own cover with what you have there.

Another alternative is Photoscape.
Free, and a much smaller size than Photoshop.
Memorex ExPressit has a pretty nifty tool, as well.
Also freeware, though I have the installer if you want. PM me.
Mods - PM me also if this is out of line, and whack the post.

Hello there,

Basically I suck at artwork. I somehow made a (possibly) decent cover for my Episode II edit but my recently released Episode I cover is not very good and has gotten some negative feedback.

Is there anyone who might be interested in making me a better cover? I'd like it to match the style of my Episode II cover (which is why I chose the location of all the text as well as the font). (If you want to redo both covers, feel free). I don't really care about the backs, they can remain as-is. It doesn't have to be the best cover ever, just better than what I have. :)

I have photoshop files for both the covers, which I can share with anyone who might be able to do this for me, if those files would help.

Ideally it would be ready for October, as that is when it will be part of the FEOTM poll and more visible. But just having a better cover would be good no matter when it is ready.

Thanks in advance if anyone can do this!

Hi everyone, I've got a fan cut to be released in the next few weeks titled 'Superman Part II'. Basically a reworked version of my previous edit 'Superman II the Complete Cut'. Now I don't have any cover art completed. Photoshop editing isn't really a speciality of mine so I was wondering if someone on the forums more capable then me would be interested in creating some cover art? If anyone's interested please PM me and I can provide images and other details which I'd like incorporated.

Hi [MENTION=9560]seciors[/MENTION], ref your request for Ep.2 artwork - it's been a while since your request, is the excellent Uebelator working on this for you?

OnlyOneKenobi said:
Hi seciors, ref your request for Ep.2 artwork - it's been a while since your request, is the excellent Uebelator working on this for you?
Hi OnlyOneKenobi,
[MENTION=23402]Uebelator[/MENTION] did in fact make me some terrific artwork for my Episode I. I didn't ask for him (or for anyone else) to redo my Episode II artwork -- sorry if that wasn't clear in my post. So right now my Ep 2 artwork is left "as-is." However, once I get around to finishing my trilogy (next year, I hope!), I will most probably ask the very talented Uebelator if he might be willing to do the artwork for that release, and then, if he is also willing, to finish it off by redoing my Episode II. ;)

Great stuff - if Uebelator can't for any reason then I'd love to have a crack at it but it makes sense for the same artist to do all three. Just checking. Loved Ep.1 by the way!

Thanks OOK, on both counts! I do prefer to keep the same artist for all three edits, but I should check with Uebelator first before I conscript him. ;) I'll move this discussion to PMs to not further clutter this thread.

Back
Top Bottom