• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Requests

I'm on it!!! well so long as Jorge doesnt throw a dead cow at me for delaying the rotks cover i have been making for him for so long. :p

Would anyone volunteer to help with a cover for my *almost done* Wolverine edit? My attempts at the cover are not making me very happy honestly...

Is they`re enough cool hi res images out there for such an edit havok?

And what`s wrong with my question markÉ honestlyÉ lol.

Sorry for double post. I answered my own question so, how bout a grunge style cover havok?

Early concept, composition/fonts need work, it's just an idea...
havok.jpg

Please let me know what you think havok1977.

Rogue-theX said:
Early concept, composition/fonts need work, it's just an idea...
havok.jpg

Please let me know what you think havok1977.

Hey Rogue thanks for heeding the call! :rockon:

I like what i see, the B&W scheme with red makes it look menacing... could you change my nickname to just Havok? And include the Marvel logo? Also please let me think about the text for the backside ...

Cool, cool and cool :D.
could you change my nickname to just Havok? And include the Marvel logo?
Will do.

Greetings,

If anyone is willing to do another Star Wars Episode III cover/poster art, my first fan-edit has just been approved for posting and is in need of some art to go on the info page. I currently don't own a photoshop program, and I'd do a shoddy job if I did. :smow:

Fan-edit Title: Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - An AEmovieguy Cut

Requirements: No Darth Vader on the cover. Maybe experiment with conveying the pressures baring down on Anakin, as him being overlooked/dismissed due to the war and others' agendas is a key theme in this edit.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm mainly focused on poster art for the info page, as I'm planning to do another release with menus, commentary, deleted scenes, etc. as soon as I have the free time.

Thanks for your time,

AEmovieguy

I would love to make a cover this, but it may be a while, i have more than a few projects on the platter as is. Its a safe bet that i will make you a cover for this AE, in the future that is. In the meantime i'm sure someone around here is up to the challenge. Congrats on approved-ness : )

Rogue-theX said:
I would love to make a cover this, but it may be a while, i have more than a few projects on the platter as is. Its a safe bet that i will make you a cover for this AE, in the future that is. In the meantime i'm sure someone around here is up to the challenge. Congrats on approved-ness : )

Thanks for the offer and your congratulations, Rogue-theX. There's no rush. The solid white on solid black poster is quite clean and mysterious. :tongue:

Good luck with your current set of projects.

Witch poster do you mean AE? Has it been used for a fanedit yet?

I was toying with this yesterday, but i dont think it's what your after...
revengeofthesith.jpg

I was thinking of having Anakin kneeling on the edge of a balcony, high up, overlooking the city scape, but that sounds more like an image for a back cover now that i think about it.

Rogue-theX said:
Witch poster do you mean AE? Has it been used for a fanedit yet?

I was toying with this yesterday, but i dont think it's what your after...
revengeofthesith.jpg

I was thinking of having Anakin kneeling on the edge of a balcony, high up, overlooking the city scape, but that sounds more like an image for a back cover now that i think about it.

I was joking in reference to the solid black poster with white text that is being used as a placeholder on my edit's page on Fanedit.org. :biggrin:

I like what you're doing with that cover, but you're right in that it's not what I'm after. I do really like that picture of Anakin.

I'm sure you were able to assume this by the fact that I didn't want Darth Vader on my requested poster/cover, but I suppose I should mention that I'm looking to avoid having Sidious/Emperor on the cover, as well. I'd prefer Palpatine.

Thanks for your quick response! :typing:

Ah, i get it now, black background, felix titling font nadda else :lol:. I'm sure i'll come up with something.

The Matrix 2.0 is out - but I'm totally rubbish at covers....
Anyone want to take a stab at it?
(note the change of username: dangermouse!)

Hey guys,
can one of the talented cover artists perhaps come up with a cover for Attack of the Clones: Spence Edit, that is more in line with the official releases? Don't get me wrong, I like the style and simplicity of AvP's cover, but it's going to stand out against the dozens of other Star Wars edits :)

ADM's Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone Extended Edition. Does anyone have the cover for this? I've d'led from torrent but no cover :( please help!
stomachworm@gmail.com

I made a cover for this. In fact, many of us have made a cover for this, and all our covers look the same. :grin:

^Was that a Harry Potter joke?

No, my friend. :) You'll understand when you reach the cover art stage of your edit. :)

Back
Top Bottom