• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, this .gif pretty much sums it up:

M0Nohoz.gif

When the Donald runs out of people to fire, will he fire himself?

What the hey, waited till S07 was underway ...

All those people getting pissed at me for calling Trump a racist and a fascist... Can I collect my "i told you so" card now, please?

5ynLHlK0AZau_k30fkBc_PhFgz0FdiaVVTTL21UMPgg.jpg

Welp, that meme is already outdated. RIP Steve Bannon, 2017-2017.

i6m82mxe4jgz.jpg

Holy crap - Former Mexican President Vicente Fox is not "f***en" around!

Owners should take their black men off the field and fire them if they are disrespectful to the system. 

Gee...when you put it that way...

I've spent four years in an American military uniform. Anyone who hasn't, and who also says that silently kneeling during the national anthem is disrespectful, can kiss my honorably discharged ass.

Whats this problem with kneeling anyways? Seems about as respectful as standing up straight with your hand on your chest or whatever, maybe more so even, but I don't know what the problem with it is.

The leader of the opposition in the UK was hounded by the press for bowing his head (and not singing) during the national anthem.

Why are people so fuckin touchy about their national anthems? They're just songs, guys! Some of them aren't even that good! (Looking at your God Save the Monarch...)

Rogue-theX said:
Whats this problem with kneeling anyways? Seems about as respectful as standing up straight with your hand on your chest or whatever, maybe more so even, but I don't know what the problem with it is.

Problem is, as Moe notes, they're black and they're speaking out. If it were white players kneeling in mourning for all the aborted fetuses, these same critics would be singing their praises nonstop. And if a player were to simply remain seated during the anthem, looking around and chewing gun, I'd consider that mildly disrespectful, though I certainly not a problem, much less an issue demanding national attention. But kneeling, disrespectful? Hell, no. :dodgy:

From the most recent installment of Mock The Week -

qyd1ch.jpg

^ Did the kid cut trumps paws off, or what?

^^ I think I understand now, Gaith, Seems appropriate to me. Plus it brings to mind:
medieval-theaccolade.jpg

...does merely knighting a football player automatically make him a better athlete?

Not sure why you felt the need to spoiler that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom