• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, are we doing Churchill quotes? My turn:

Shortly after exposing his pink naked body to FDR, "The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom has nothing to hide from the President of the United States".

Apologies to everyone for the short notice, but I am resigning my moderator position effective immediately.  Tomorrow I will be named the new head of the FBI.

Long live Mother Russia.

i'm old enough to remember when the USandA right wing was anticommunist. :D

ssj said:
i'm old enough to remember when the USandA right wing was anticommunist. :D

From "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall" to "Mr. Putin, looks like I may need some help to build this wall."

"Yes, Virginia (and your 49 siblings), there is a Constitutional crisis."

The South Koreans just had their own Presidential election, in which they elected Democratic (Liberal) candidate Moon Jae-in, this is how they announced the results:

I love you Korea, never change... well... there might be one big change you need to make, but other than that, I love you Korea, never change....

Macron won but in fact few people really wanted him to be our president.
This election was a chess play from start to finish.

The left could not win again, President Hollande did not even try to be elected again.
Macron was part of the Hollande government BUT he quit just a year before the election and started his movement with the goal to gather around him people from left and right (the only way to win against Marine Le Pen)
Macron and Hollande are very good friends...
Macron was promoted like crazy in the media during a year by lefty "intellectuals" and journalists.
Marine Le Pen, as usual, was the devil personified in the media.
The far left , led by Jean-Luc Mélenchon started to gain popularity.
The right was in the perfect situation to win but a lefty journal dropped a bomb against its leader that made him fall.

The goal was for the left to put Macron in a situation where he could not loose: in front of Marine Le Pen.
So now Hollande's little guy (Macron) is in charge...

Personally my vote changed radicaly in 10 years. 
10 years ago I probably would have voted for Macron because the idea of the left and right working together for the greater good is a noble idea.
Except it's more left than right.
Except they are all responsable for the state of the country and all they do well is playing chess on our back.
Except that Marine Le Pen, even if not totaly "on the level" could have been at least a way to stop the problems created by Europe as it is , for real.
I'm sick of being gentle.
We are the country of THE revolution but all we're good for now is voting for someone because the TV says the other choice is "bad".

TVs Frink said:
Apologies to everyone for the short notice, but I am resigning my moderator position effective immediately.  Tomorrow I will be named the new head of the FBI.

Mmm ... play your cards right, and if something happens to Trumpster,
you could be in line to be Preztident

Dear @"reave":

I have received the attached letters from @"ThrowgnCpr" and @"TM2YC" of Fanedit.org recommending my dismissal as Moderator of fanedit.org.  I have accepted their recommendation and I am hereby self-terminated and removed from my position, effective immediately.

While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on countless separate occasions, that you will actually never complete your edit, I nevertheless concur with the judgement of the Fanedit.org staff that I am not able to effectively moderate while also performing my duties as the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

It is essential that we find new moderators for Fanedit.org that restores public trust and confidence in its vital mission of providing guidance and information about fanedits while also being independent from the governmental division that will soon be investigating you.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Television S. Frink

dude, I thought your programming prevented you from self-termination.

Well, now I know what TV stands for.

Yes but what does the "S" stand for?

mos18f-1-web.jpg

Saxamaphone.

Television Saxamaphone Frink.

TVs Frink said:
TM2YC said:
Yes but what does the "S" stand for?

'S

He done broke the forum with his fancy apostrophe so I made him delete it. He's only a fraction of the Frink now we used to know.

TVs Frink said:

That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! It's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom