• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

New Shows

Yeah that's what I was talking about too, but I figured the Pilot would get to the Titty Twister, is all.

A longer, more detailer trailer for GOTHAM....

Not super impressed with that trailer. Bruce Wayne screaming to the sky suggests a lack of subtlety in tone and execution. CGI blood squibs looked a little strange too. I'll check out the first couple of episodes, but expectations are low.

I've been watching Bates Motel on Netflix (not new new, I know, but new to those who only use Netflix for their shows), and so far it's mostly decent.

Dusk From Dawn... watched episode 10, last of the first season. After some very slow first episodes, and then some very interesting and bloody middle episodes, the final episode was very bland and left me scratching my head as to what the point of the series was....? If renewed, not sure if I would watch.

Bummer. I still haven't got around to watching it, but I do want to give it a shot.

"The Goldbergs" finale was excellent, I was all smiles the whole time. Highly recommend that show for anybody who loves 80s pop culture.

Neglify said:
Bummer. I still haven't got around to watching it, but I do want to give it a shot.

"The Goldbergs" finale was excellent, I was all smiles the whole time. Highly recommend that show for anybody who loves 80s pop culture.

I love the 80's. If I could travel through time I'd make it my permanent home. That being said I should really check this show out.

Anybody looking forward to the the second season of "Orange Is The New Black"? New season is being released next week iirc.

Neglify said:
I watched the first two episodes of FX's "Fargo" and I'm pleasantly surprised, it's a good show. Great cast, good writing, I'm genuinely interested in what happens. The worst thing about the show is they called it Fargo.

I'm just getting caught up on this show and I'm loving it. Billy Bob Thornton is great in it.

Gatos said:
I'm just getting caught up on this show and I'm loving it. Billy Bob Thornton is great in it.
I had a lot of trouble getting through the first episode, trying to match up the roles to the film. I can't separate them from their counterparts and at the same time they are SOOO not the same. They should have called this one "Not Fargo" so it wouldn't hurt my head so much. I love Martin Freeman but I don't know if he can save this for me. I really miss Frances McDormand.

Fargo has been ridiculously good so far. I can't believe there's only 1 episode left!

addiesin said:
I had a lot of trouble getting through the first episode, trying to match up the roles to the film. I can't separate them from their counterparts and at the same time they are SOOO not the same. They should have called this one "Not Fargo" so it wouldn't hurt my head so much. I love Martin Freeman but I don't know if he can save this for me. I really miss Frances McDormand.

You do know that it's NOT the same right? It takes place many years after the events of the movie and is only tangentially connected plotwise. It's definitely in the same vein though. I'm absolutely loving the show. Can't wait for the finale and at the same time I'm dreading the wait between seasons.

Fargo is firing on all cylinders. What a fantastic 9 episodes this has been. Can't wait for the finale!

Moe_Syzlak said:
I'm dreading the wait between seasons.

It's gonna be a long wait for you brother. This is a one-off mini-series. No plans for more (so far...).

Neglify said:
It's gonna be a long wait for you brother. This is a one-off mini-series. No plans for more (so far...).

Really!? I thought they had a second season already renewed. Ah well, some closure would be nice too.

*Googles...* Ah, I see that within the last day or two, there have been talks of Season 2. But it looks like they're doing an American Horror Story slash True Detective type of deal. Season 1 has it's own characters and story, Season 2 starts fresh. Sweet, more Fargo.

Been watching Penny Dreadful, which has held my interest.

penny-dreadful-renovada-segunda-temporada.jpg

I have the feeling - and not all the time - that they are trying too hard.
Definitely got that Gothic ~ Steampunk look down, and I don't hate Josh Harnett as the token Yank.

Back
Top Bottom