• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Michael Bay's TMNT

jhejbp.png

Sure you can ruin a franchise like Star Wars or Indiana Jones.
But how can you ruin Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I mean, turning Mutant into Alien does not change anything to the stupid concept of Ninja Turtles...
Bay even said that the director of this movie is a "massive fan of the franchise"... Lol. Like if it's a good point.

Platinum Dunes don't make good films...why would they start now?

Plus, making them aliens annoys me for another reason. Their origin will no longer be tied to Daredevil. :(

Nice. I would watch that.

Sigh, that's so childish but yet so hilariously funny :lol:

Yet another use of "raping my childhood..."

*sigh*

Uncanny Antman said:
Plus, making them aliens annoys me for another reason. Their origin will no longer be tied to Daredevil. :(

.................................................................................................... ^

I'm not supposed to want to watch that right?
cause....I totally do.

The best choice would be to not make this movie.

white43 said:

No, I am surprised. Spielberg doesn't like her, the masses seem indifferent to her, hot young things who'd love to take the part and can act at least as well are numberless and far cheaper, and she brings all sorts of baggage to weigh down reviews and buzz.

But, hey, whatever. I've got no emotional stakes in this flick...

TV's Frink said:
The best choice would be to not make this movie.

+1,000,000

But if they absolutely must remake this film they should at least get someone who looks closer to the character. This is The Dark Knight Rises all over again but going in the opposite direction with casting this time.

Back
Top Bottom