• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

LOST - The Miniseries, Part 1 - Cut List in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having any central-character-related flashes feels odd for Lost, but it works. Jacob and MiB's back-story was a much, MUCH tolerable to swallow as flashbacks. Looking forward for the next installment! =)

Edit: The editing was flawless, but one thing I noticed -- the barefooted translator hurrying to Dogen after Sayid's resurrection should probably have been shortened -- the length of his walk obviously suggested an episode opening.

Glad you enjoyed it! I felt the same way. Having a stand alone episode with them seemed odd, and it was so hard to swallow since it was soooo late in the show that it happened that I was like, "REALLY?"

Jacob and MiB are the central characters for this one. They have done flashbacks in the show before where it focused on more than one character and sometimes even the entire cast.

On the translator...sure you didn't feel that way because you knew it was an episode opening originally? ;-)

DriggyDriggs said:

Yeah, sounds like you're using the old DLC file. Go to the .info site and get the DLC for version 2. Thanks!

driggydriggslost1_NTSC_DL_V2_MU.dlc is the file that's being used, but still everything is coming up as 'file not found'. Boo. Was looking forward to this! I've deleted the rar and cleared the downloader, and downloaded the new rar twice now but it still comes up as file not found for every single part.

I just downloaded the new DLC from the .info site and it is showing them all as online.

I can report that the quality is more than reasonable when compressed to 88% to fit part one onto a Dual Layer dvd disc.

Metrostar said:
I can report that the quality is more than reasonable when compressed to 88% to fit part one onto a Dual Layer dvd disc.

Glad to hear it! :)

just watched part 1 this mornng.
awesome editing and sequence choices.

DriggyDriggs said:
I just downloaded the new DLC from the .info site and it is showing them all as online.

I could cry. I won't though, just so it doesn't stop the manly looking exterior. Still no luck. Are you all using Jdownloader? I'm going to try on a different computer so maybe that will show this problem up to be just my computer.

It must just be my computer rejecting it, it's working fine here.

Cheers anyway!

Maybe the firewall on your other computer was blocking jdownloader? Who knows...glad you were able to get it.

looking foward to part 2...only small issue with part 1 was no 5.1
but overall very cool

DriggyDriggs said:
On the translator...sure you didn't feel that way because you knew it was an episode opening originally? ;-)
Haha, no. Had completely forgotten it. I actually had to go and check whether it actually was an opening sequence before I complained =P

jswert123456 said:
looking foward to part 2...only small issue with part 1 was no 5.1
but overall very cool

Sorry, no 5.1 edits from me for now. I don't have surround speakers. Glad you enjoyed it though!

everything ive seen sp far of part 2 rocks.
telling Richard's story as flashbacks works alot better instead of whole episode devote to him.
the flashbacks fit more in line with the series.

Okay, I was going to start seeding part 1 as a torrent until I got it reuploaded somewhere else, then I realized that I must have deleted the cover art (disk and case) from my computer. Anyone have the cover art for part 1 so I don't have to make it again? PM me if you do and I'll give you my e-mail address to send it as an attachment. Thanks!

Sent the new DLC for part 1 to the admin today. Should be put back up soon!

Awesome dude. Any LOST fan should watch these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom