• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

LOST - The Miniseries, Part 1 - Cut List in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously, this is cool man. The video of the recap you sent me is the final one? Because that was pretty awesome.

Yes. That's the one!

Sorry I totally spaced on getting you screen shots, I'll do that tomarrow

juice4z0 said:
Sorry I totally spaced on getting you screen shots, I'll do that tomarrow

Could it be that you're viewing a 720x480 video when your screen is at a much higher resolution? I know when I go full screen on that size when my resolution is set at 1920x1080, it does exactly what you're saying, but when it's at its normal size, it doesn't do that.

Yes but that doesn't mean it's not there, just at your native size it's not noticeable. As I said it's very minor. But it's not a normal graphical glitch from it stretching the picture

The following has been fixed for version 2:

- Added titles before the bomb recap, "Thirty Years Ago".
- Created a new, slightly longer recap of the survivors dropping the nuclear bomb using footage from the Season 5 finale, "The Incident."
- Added Guest Star credits for the actors from "Across the Sea" and removed the Guest Stars that do not appear since the "flash-sideways" was removed.
- Added writer and director credits for "Across the Sea" and "What Kate Does."
- Increased the size of the text in the Scene Selection menu for the DVD.

98766654321 said:
The download won't work, it says the files are offline. :(
They all showed up online on my end. The editor recently released an updated version with a new DLC file. So maybe you were checking the old DLC? Try downloading again and get the new DLC on info.

98766654321 said:
The download won't work, it says the files are offline. :(

Yeah, sounds like you're using the old DLC file. Go to the .info site and get the DLC for version 2. Thanks!

Can anyone confirm that "LOST - The Miniseries - Part 1.part066.rar" is unavailable? All the other files downloaded. Thanks.

hmmm that's weird. MU does this sometimes. Will reupload if it's not back by this afternoon.

okay, thought I fixed it, but I guess not. now I have to get a new up on info. mean time I'll pm you with the link for part 66.

Thank you. I left it all night and tried 'reset' a few times to no avail. Anyway, thanks again. I appreciate it. :)

New DLC is getting posted tonight.

EDT: DLC has been replaced. File name of the rar is exactly the same, but the DLC inside is updated.

I hate to gripe, as I can watch this just fine on my computer, but I was hoping to burn this to a Dual Layer dvd disc so I could watch it on my TV and also take round to a friends house to watch there, but I am having a problem with the size. It doesn't appear to fit on a Dual Layer dvd disc without compressing it. Am I missing something? Thanks.

lostdlpic1.jpg

lostdlpic2.jpg

I'm burning it now with compression and we'll see what it looks like.

Damn, I thought I could watch it tonight. Please PM the part 66 for me as well =)

higgins said:
Damn, I thought I could watch it tonight. Please PM the part 66 for me as well =)

The new DLC is uploaded (see L8wrtr's post above). Just checked it and the links are all online. So enjoy the edit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom