• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

LOST - The Miniseries, Part 1 - Cut List in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the download links section of the forum under my username until it's back on info.

Some news: There will be a version 3 of this coming soon. Just tweaking one thing in response to one comment. The episode opening for "What Kate Does" of the translator running through the halls has been cut. The will also be quite a few cuts to part 2 coming. Details coming in that thread. No changes will be made to parts 3 or 4.

Neglify said:
Interesting...

Yeah. I guess as my skills improved I was noticing some things from the first two (mainly part 2) that I wanted to improve.

hi,
does anyone have working links for this Fanedit of Lost?

thanx :)

The editor is about to release a brand spanking new HD version of this edit. Give him a Private Message, I'm sure he'll be happy to set you up.

Yes. Version 3 of part 1 and version 2 of the other parts. The miniseries will now be available both as dual layer DVD and HD mkv formats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom