• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Lethal Weapon: The Ragged Edge Extended Cut

After watching the scene with the jumper, the extra shots are integrated with the original film to show the complete scene. Thing is, it's only in joint stereo. So, I've managed to piece the scene back together with the source film, so the sound might drop out a bit, but I'll work on trying to make it sound better after the editing is all done. There are some scratches to the film, but they aren't significant

So, it's all cut together, and I've managed to find a way of making the alternative ending work (because of the way it was presented in the documentary). Just getting the whole thing rendered up now. It's a very rough draft, and I'll be showing it to my folks (who are fans of the film) to get their input. There might be some audio tweaking to do, but it shouldn't be too much at all. In the mean time, have another poster I done, in the spirit of the original poster:

lethalweapon_zps5h3wzfz2.jpg

A little clip showing the alternate introduction to Riggs used as a normal scene, mixed in with scenes used in the directors cut

Please fix theyre and change it to they're before I am going to kill someone with that Beretta!! :-D

I wondered what the hell you were talking about then haha

Looking good mate :) Keep up the great work :)

Thanks dude :) just a few kinks to iron out here and there, add a bit of music and it should be ready for prevewing

Update:

Added some extra audio ambiance and music for the extended roof jumper scene
Added music for added Murtaugh removing Rhianne's headphones, and added audio for when the headphones are removed too (bonus point for guessing the track used too :) ). Just rendering up now, and itll be ready for anyone to have a quick look at if they so please

Now its all in the final stages, im gonna bung it through handbrake to get a small file size for sharing to whoever wants to look at it before having a jiggery at the render settings, so if there's anybody who wants to see the (in my view) final version, maybe even see if there's anything to be cleared up, please let me know. Hopefully it should be rendered, zipped, uploaded and ready for your viewing pleasure by the weekend, if not the start of next week :)

Right, having sorted out a little audio error, and sorting out my rendering options, it now no longer has a kind of ghosting effect. After rendering, the file size is 6.07gb, and that is the final file size. I'm uploading it to Mega now, after which I'll be doing a trailer, then box art and a dvd. So, I'm looking at a release in a few weeks, just in time for xmas :)

Just a little box art I put together. I know there's no commas on certain words, but the font doesn't have anything for them so I didnt bother. Oh, its uploaded to MEGA if anyone wants the links to view it before I send it to .info

LETHAL%20WEAPON_zpsimlgo7xn.jpg

Ouch My eyes.
Those red letters on the back picture is hard to read.

Thats the idea ;) only kidding. Its only a knock up. Ive still to get the font size right and play about so it's only a rough version at best

Personally I don't think the red text in unreadable. It may be a bit small, so increasing the size by 2 points could help.

I'll work on that one, and increase the font by two points. In the meantime, I've done a second version, which is here:

LETHAL%20WEAPON%20v2_zpsbyhrl0su.jpg

And here is the reworked original, with increased font size:

LETHAL%20WEAPON_zpscdprhdg4.jpg

While I really like the quote you put on the new cover, the regular cover looks better, more professional. Good work.

Noss, jetsuperwraith!

The upper image will have the back cover blank space filled with years, warner bros., and runtime, yes?

I see what you mean about the apostrophes. If the typeset doesn't include one, you could place a comma (which would provide proper spacing between the two most proximal letters), then use your graphics program to move the comma up—voilà, an apostrophe.

spine lettering looks good but a bit small.

"plus deleted scenes added" — I'd subtract the "plus" or "added." ;-)

and "God hates me. . . . hate him back. it works for me" from the guy who brought us passion of the christ? :-D

Cheers bud. Glad you like them. That's what I was thinking wit the commas. But I'm happy with how they've eventually turned out though, so that's a small niggle

here is my try, it still needs the actors names and tagline on the front
14welwl.jpg

jswert123456 said:
Ouch My eyes.
Those red letters on the back picture is hard to read.

I guess this is where we disagree.

Back
Top Bottom