• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Lethal Weapon: The Ragged Edge Extended Cut

jswert123456 said:
here is my try, it still needs the actors names and tagline on the front
14welwl.jpg
Oooooo, i like that. I like that a lot. Can I use that as a third variant?

JetSetWilly said:
Oooooo, i like that. I like that a lot. Can I use that as a third variant?

sure, will still have to add the missing text, since I didnt know what font you used.

No problem. I'll have a go at it when I'm home tomorrow. Cheers

Neglify said:
While I really like the quote you put on the new cover, the regular cover looks better, more professional. Good work.

Thanks man. That means a lot, it really does :)

Ok, so, a bit later than usual, the edit has been sent to .info, including both covers. It should be up soon hopefully

I'll do that a bit later when I get home from work. Thanks for reminding me

EDIT: all submitted to the database

This is so good. I wanna watch it again. I'm not good at writing reviews but I'll try one of these days.

Right gang, rendering up V2 as we speak, including "The ragged edge extended cut" and "fanedited by jetsetwilly" added to the titles and two scenes switched around. Everything else is the same

JetSetWilly said:
Right gang, rendering up V2 as we speak, including "The ragged edge extended cut" and "fanedited by jetsetwilly" added to the titles and two scenes switched around. Everything else is the same

Which 2 scenes did you switch?

The ones in your review, bud. After previewing it when I switched them over, Riggs' bar fight now takes place after Amanda Hunsacker jumps. Also, the school yard sniper now takes place before Riggs' drug bust too

i'll buy that for a dollar!

stupid noob question. i went to the site where all the downloads are and found this one but it only had the covers in the download and no video file/s. where or how does one get this?

[MENTION=36888]kn5150[/MENTION] if this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

so the way im reading it is that i have to pm the owner if i want access to view the fanedit. physically own an original copy of the film. dont ask for downloads here? is this right?

Mostly. You can also use the request forum. If you have additional questions send a PM to an admin, don't keep asking in this thread.

Great job with this mate :) Can't wait to give it a view :)

Anyone remembers the password? It sure isn't "fanedit.org". OP gladly sent me the link, but he doesn't remember the password.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom