• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Jurassic World: Blockbuster Edition (90's style edit)

That's a pretty nice design. The spine is almost definitely too wide though.

On another note, it's unwise to post your personal Facebook data on this site. You should upload that image to an image hosting site such as http://imgur.com/

I thought it was pretty wide, so that'll be the first thing to fix. And ok, thanks for the tip. I'll re upload on that site

Yep, link works. Cover looks quite nice now.

I like that cover a lot! I would suggest bringing the "ironman23 presents" down a bit so you have the clear yellow frame surrounding the whole front cover.

thecuddlyninja said:
I like that cover a lot! I would suggest bringing the "ironman23 presents" down a bit so you have the clear yellow frame surrounding the whole front cover.

Will do, and do you think the cover will properly fit in a standard blu ray case?

ironman23 said:
Will do, and do you think the cover will properly fit in a standard blu ray case?

7743.jpg

Once I've exported the movie, where would be a good site to upload? Currently the file size is around 18gb/1080p/bit rate of 25mb

Mega is the most commonly used site. Remember, don't post links in the forum.

Also, it's highly recommended you make a smaller sized version in addition to the large 1080p copy. Downloading 18GBs can be daunting to some users, especially if it's a first-time faneditor. I would suggest making a ~4 GB 720p version as well.

Ok, that sounds like the best route to go, thanks.

Just stumbled across this and I'm really excited! Your edit addresses every single issue I had with the movie including the color grading. I'm looking forward to this!

Smithers said:
Just stumbled across this and I'm really excited! Your edit addresses every single issue I had with the movie including the color grading. I'm looking forward to this!

Thanks for the support! That really gives me more reason to continue this. I'm currently working through problems with my computer, but I will export for the admin. review (fingers crossed) lol

I'm deeply sorry for the lack of replies to this thread. I've just now gotten my laptop working (for now) and had to keep starting over and over on the export, so in the mean time as some of you know I'm starting another edit for Man of Steel. Rest assured, this will be completed soon and (hopefully) will be enjoyed by all.

So, I finally exported the edit after tedious work on my system, but after the site make over I can't find any place for the file submission (edit and cover both) ?

ironman23 said:
Link to my latest test-

Works fine for me, the musical transition to the kids watching the shark get eaten is a little jarring but other than that it's great!

Back
Top Bottom