• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Jurassic World: Blockbuster Edition (90's style edit)

14514010924_d2f40d31b9_o.jpg

I've now watched the third version and it's approved! The music issue at the end is fixed up and the musical crossfade in the first part is much better.

This a good streamlined fanfix for anybody who felt that JW went on too long. The removal of the entire Vincent D'Onofrio character and subplot, is a classic and clever piece of fanediting. If something can be removed this seamlessly, did it ever really need to be in the film?

Congratulations @"ironman23"

Congrats on approval! I'm quite curious to see this.

TM2YC said:
14514010924_d2f40d31b9_o.jpg

I've now watched the third version and it's approved! The music issue at the end is fixed up and the musical crossfade in the first part is much better.

This a good streamlined fanfix for anybody who felt that JW went on too long. The removal of the entire Vincent D'Onofrio character and subplot, is a classic and clever piece of fanediting. If something can be removed this seamlessly, did it ever really need to be in the film?

Congratulations @"ironman23"

Thank you for the kind words and support :) I couldn't be happier about this!

Neglify said:
Congrats on approval! I'm quite curious to see this.

Thank you, and if you want I could send a PM with a download link :)

Congrats on the approval, ironman23, he who bested ironman22!

I, too, am curious about the improvements over the theatrical release.

ssj said:
Congrats on the approval, ironman23, he who bested ironman22!

I, too, am curious about the improvements over the theatrical release.

Thank you very much, and if you would like I could send a pm with the link?

I really liked V1 and V2 of this so I'm glad to see that you're finally finished and approved, congrats!

Smithers said:
I really liked V1 and V2 of this so I'm glad to see that you're finally finished and approved, congrats!

Thanks man, so am I :) if you ever want a link, let me know

just watched this, really good edit, excellent work ironman23!
looking forward to the next one!

Thank you, @"Dr1Agon" really appreciate it :) and yes, the next one is coming along

Also if you'd like, you can leave a review on the ifdb site

Rebue posted on InternetFaneditDinosaurBase:

The pacing's improved. And while watching this edit, I found myself rooting less for Team Dinosaur and more for Team Humanity, so kudos to the editor for whittling away at the original's silly subplots and whaddafuq dialogue.

Video quality: There's significant blocking throughout the edit. It's still watchable, though.

Thanks to ironman23 for making Jurassic World much more enjoyable!

ssj said:
Rebue posted on InternetFaneditDinosaurBase:

The pacing's improved. And while watching this edit, I found myself rooting less for Team Dinosaur and more for Team Humanity, so kudos to the editor for whittling away at the original's silly subplots and whaddafuq dialogue.

Video quality: There's significant blocking throughout the edit. It's still watchable, though.

Thanks to ironman23 for making Jurassic World much more enjoyable!

Thank you for the kind words and feedback ;) yea, concerning those pesky artifacts I know what you mean, I'll have to be more careful with color grading since that brings them out to the forefront more so. In the future I may do a special edition, but my current plate has to emptied before I can even begin on that venture :p

Loved the new version and story makes more sense now well done.any plans to do other jurassic Park movies

nova2725 said:
Loved the new version and story makes more sense now well done.any plans to do other jurassic Park movies

Glad you enjoyed it mate! ;) and thank you for the kind words, yes I'm currently working on the Lost World right now

Jurassic Park is one of my favourite films (together with Jumanji), and I liked the new one.
But i really want to see this version. Happy to see dinosaurs again  :D :D

Watched this version of the movie during a brief respite of the festivities and it seems wrong to be applauding the removal of any role played by Vincent but you realise it was rather plot padding in the theatrical release. Alas not a lot to be done with the characters of the two boys but the thinning of the secondary characters helped.
Enjoyed the edit, thanks for taking the time and for sharing  :cool:

Mike Crate said:
Watched this version of the movie during a brief respite of the festivities and it seems wrong to be applauding the removal of any role played by Vincent but you realise it was rather plot padding in the theatrical release. Alas not a lot to be done with the characters of the two boys but the thinning of the secondary characters helped.
Enjoyed the edit, thanks for taking the time and for sharing  :cool:

You're most welcome  ;) Had a lot of fun making it

@"VivaLaVent" - welcome to the site. Please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

I have now watched the 2.7 version. It was much better than the original Jurassic World. Less cheese and better color grading.

I dind't find any faults with Ironman23's edit apart from one slightly jarring transition.

All in all I had great fun watching it. :D

Back
Top Bottom