• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Heroes

so, did Ep 3 bring home the bacon?

haven't seen the 2nd half of ep2 yet but im hooked all over again :)

@Sean

I wouldn't bother mate, i mean you'd have to be seriously re****ed not to be able to find a download link for it :)

i'm so f*ckin pissed about heroes

they've turned it into a romantic comedy with superpowers

the only thing saving this show for me is peter's & sylar's subplots. everything else is a wankfest (so 2/3 of the show).

HOWEVER, from the previews the next episode (4th) it looks to be kickass so i'll reserve "final" judgement.

but regardless, i'm VERY disappointed in this show so far

So anyone else pissed about the characters that died last season?

posting links to this would get you almost directly banned from here. But I am sure you know that.

boon23 said:
posting links to this would get you almost directly banned from here. But I am sure you know that.

God, you really are trying to ban me now aren't you?

There's no crime required to watch the show.

For those that don't know (maybe everyone?), the full episodes are on NBC's website. Every episode from season 1 was there during the summer, that's how I got hooked on the show. I watched the whole 1st season during 2 days off... hmm.... does this indicate that I have no personal life?

I'm assuming that not only Americans can access the shows.

joebshmoe said:
i'm so f*ckin pissed about heroes

they've turned it into a romantic comedy with superpowers

the only thing saving this show for me is peter's & sylar's subplots. everything else is a wankfest (so 2/3 of the show).

HOWEVER, from the previews the next episode (4th) it looks to be kickass so i'll reserve "final" judgement.

but regardless, i'm VERY disappointed in this show so far

my guess is that they start slow and blow the big load after a few episodes. The fact that they stress this romantic thing at the beginning hopefully means that they fade it out and make way for some real hero action.

btw: i like hiro?s storyline and i think this kensei is adding to the show...

SEANWOOKIE? said:
God, you really are trying to ban me now aren't you?

my guess: he only thinks you?re stupid especially since you are a longterm member and should know better than to ask dumbass questions like that...

but we are not here to pound on you. I think you get that alot on other sites...

:)

if i wanted to watch a show about cherry blossoms in the fall i would have rented any one of julia roberts' movies.

but i don't.

and if episode 4 isn't awesome i'm not going to invest any more time into this show.

tv just doesn't have good enough material. i'd rather do something else.

joebshmoe said:
if i wanted to watch a show about cherry blossoms in the fall i would have rented any one of julia roberts' movies.

but i don't.

and if episode 4 isn't awesome i'm not going to invest any more time into this show.

tv just doesn't have good enough material. i'd rather do something else.

so you are not into romantics in tv shows...?

what about the scene where sylar eats that nice/fat ladies brains?

not enough romance?

Uuups. Sorry everyone.

DO NOT READ MY LAST POST IF YOU DID NOT SEE THE THIRD EPISODE...

:eek:

LOL heinrich - i'm not sure what you are smoking but i want some

joebshmoe said:
LOL heinrich - i'm not sure what you are smoking but i want some

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry dude but it?s only enough for one...

:)

My main gripe this season is the Mexican couple. SOOOOOOO boring. I don't give a shit about them at all. Every time they come on screen, I am tempted to fast forward.

The rest is about as I expected. A step down from the brilliance of the first season, but still decent.

Sean, why the obsession with trying to post links here?

I know that this thread has been quiet for almost a year but i figured I'd complain because thats what the internets for, right?

who else hated the second season of Heroes?

I never watched the show till the second season was starting, I saw season 1 on DVD and it was so awsome I watched it in a few days. I quickly torrented the second season eager to continue the story and the majority of it was nonsense. 2 mexicans? kristin bell? less Hiro/Ando? WTF!!!

anyway, with the start of season 3 a few days away I figured I'd gripe about season 2 and hope 3 can get back to the awesomeness of season 1.

but with all my other favorite shows either on Hiatus (BSG) or in the crapper (Lost, Prison Break, Terminator:SCC) Heroes, Locked up Abroad and Fringe (havent fully made up my mind on this one yet) are all I really have so heres hoping its a solid return to form!

I really enjoyed season 1, but I thought season 2 was teh suck. I have low expectations for season 3. I hope I am wrong.

As much as I loved Season One I hated Season Two so I had no expectations for Season 3 & was more than willing to not bother with it.

But, I just watched the 1st episode of Season Three & I thought it was better than the whole of Season 2 put together. It was full on with excellent twists, revalations, good new characters & a clear overall plot. True it did feel like they were resorting to the tried & tested formula of Season One, but after Season 2 sucking so hard I don't mind the writers going back to what worked & what never needed fixing in the first place.

Hopefully they can use this episode as a strong foundation stone for an excellent season that will make Season 2 a distant memory.

Season 3 episodes 1 + 2 = Good

Back
Top Bottom