• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Heroes

yeah it was on monday in the states. imho it was less interesting than the finale of season 1!

...i hope it doesn't start sucking...

Heinrich said:
how come I don?t find any traces of that in the internet?
I found a working "trace" a few days back and viewed it.. Yeah, not as good as s1. It was like a set-up episode, but seeing Sark from Alias was really cool.

Episode two was rather nice. I'm liking the Peter-storyline and Hiro's is also damn good, somewhat because it has Sark from Alias.

i'm just getting annoyed that not much is happening and the characters they are focusing on don't have very interesting sub-plot storylines...

they need to drop a fricken bomb already

Well, I was expecting Hiro to take over for Kensei and essentially 'become' him. But now it looks like instead Hiro is going to be Kensei's moral compass and friend, much like Ando is to him. Of course I was wrong before (twice...I originally thought Katio was Kensei and he was immortal), so I could very well be wrong again.

I too actually thought that Hiro would become Kensei until the end of e2.

joebshmoe said:
they need to drop a fricken bomb already

i know what you mean. i like the first to episodes. they start with the same nice feeling to it.

i hope in the next one to two episodes they let it loose...

as in ?save the cheerleader, save the world?...

I thought it was rather "bomb-ish" when Peter started SHOOTING BALLS OF LIGHT Z0MG!

dude, you didn't know?

he came back as RAIDEN!

..it's gonna turn into a mortal kombat spinoff

(to the beat!) thmp tsss thmp tsss thmp tsss thmp tsss thmp tsss

I guess since this is about super heroes everyone has to die once and be nice

season 2 has started??? oh goody...

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

Aaahhhhhhhh thats better, right off to demonoid i go :)

ok i'm hoping that the episode tonight is a f*ckin rollercoaster action extravaganza!

Would it be wrong if I posted links for the 2nd season episodes? Just want to make sure before I piss off Boon again.

Back
Top Bottom