• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Revisited by ANDREAS [PoA coming later]

Motley'] What should we expect in PoA: Revisited? [/quote] You should expect it to remain about 80% percent the same said:
Congrats on finishing. :)

** COVER PICTURE **

My take on the cover: Will update with new details. How long is the runtime and are there any special features? BR or DVD? By the way, this is Criterion styled. The front cover is currently the Triwizard Cup, but would you like the actual goblet as the picture? I think this fits more as it actually plays a role in the story unlike the goblet.
Damn, brother! That is some fine work! I like it a lot, but I do miss Harry. Seeing as he is on every cover of the Saga, even this Revisited one, I would like him to be somewhere on the front for this entry as well. But honestly - very sharp, clean, modern and "remake-y" feel to this one. I dig it.

Special features; unsure. I will release it in 1080p Stereo MP4 and 1080p 5.1 MP4 first - simply for time purposes, and perhaps create DVD Menus for all of them down the line.

I like your idea about focusing on the Triwizard Cup - I also think it looks prettier. The title focuses on the plot (Goblet of Fire), and the cover picture focus on the prize and eventually what lures Harry to Voldemort. It fits.

Runtime is: 142 minutes (3 minutes of deleted scenes added).
MWRK said:
@Andreas Woot, I'm glad to hear its nearly done! Congrats on sticking with it through and through and completing the project man, that is NOT easy.
I honestly can't wait to see the edit, it was a pleasure for me to contribute my ideas to your project, thanks in return for being a good sport and letting us impart our collective wisdom haha.

Cheers mate!
Cheers, brother! I appreciate it! All of it! I hope to see your input for the next one as well.
Nic said:
Only issue with the cover is the switching of pronouns. You say "my pass ion," but then you later refer to yourself in the third person as Andreas.
+1. Good catch.

Andreas said:
Motley'] What should we expect in PoA: Revisited? [/quote] You should expect it to remain about 80% percent the same said:
Congrats on finishing. :)

** COVER PICTURE **

My take on the cover: Will update with new details. How long is the runtime and are there any special features? BR or DVD? By the way, this is Criterion styled. The front cover is currently the Triwizard Cup, but would you like the actual goblet as the picture? I think this fits more as it actually plays a role in the story unlike the goblet.
Damn, brother! That is some fine work! I like it a lot, but I do miss Harry. Seeing as he is on every cover of the Saga, even this Revisited one, I would like him to be somewhere on the front for this entry as well. But honestly - very sharp, clean, modern and "remake-y" feel to this one. I dig it.

Special features; unsure. I will release it in 1080p Stereo MP4 and 1080p 5.1 MP4 first - simply for time purposes, and perhaps create DVD Menus for all of them down the line.

I like your idea about focusing on the Triwizard Cup - I also think it looks prettier. The title focuses on the plot (Goblet of Fire), and the cover picture focus on the prize and eventually what lures Harry to Voldemort. It fits.

Runtime is: 142 minutes (3 minutes of deleted scenes added).
MWRK said:
@Andreas Woot, I'm glad to hear its nearly done! Congrats on sticking with it through and through and completing the project man, that is NOT easy.
I honestly can't wait to see the edit, it was a pleasure for me to contribute my ideas to your project, thanks in return for being a good sport and letting us impart our collective wisdom haha.

Cheers mate!
Cheers, brother! I appreciate it! All of it! I hope to see your input for the next one as well.
Nic said:
Only issue with the cover is the switching of pronouns. You say "my pass ion," but then you later refer to yourself in the third person as Andreas.
+1. Good catch.

80% the same for PoA? Well, that's a twist! So, how will a humble individual like me be able to view your Harry Potter: Revisited edits? I already know of the FAQ.

How about this?

gof.png

D
theryaney said:
How about this?

gof.png
That is some fine work! Wow. Cheers, mate! I’ll give you a PM if I settle for this one upon release. Which might be sooner than I thought.

I was going to surprise release it during the day today - after @JJPotter gave me his blessing regarding the deleted scenes, but after tonight’s screening, I noticed some (f#%#ckin^|*) gamma problems, resulting in me having to re-render it anew.

The cover’s nice, but I think the cup is too decentered and there is no depth between Harry Potter and the tilted trophy, which gives a strange sense of perception.

Canon Editor said:
The cover’s nice, but I think the cup is too decentered and there is no depth between Harry Potter and the tilted trophy, which gives a strange sense of perception.
I disagree and agree at the same time. I think it looks good - as if Harry is looking at the Trophy, but perhaps some adjustments could be made to integrate the two better? Nevertheless, an amazing cover.

Well, it's mostly Harry and the cup as two different pictures, but I understand that it gives a strange sense of perception. It should though make a little sense? Imagine a poster of a movie. It doesn't have to be two things in one picture, it could be two pictures which may confuse some people but should bee able to work as a normal poster/cover.

Oh, yeah, thanks for the feedback. :)

@Andreas, I'm working on the other two covers for SS and CoS. No problems with cover continuity.

[UPDATE: FINITO INCANTATEM AND RELEASE]
It is done. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Revisited is packed and finished, and the first out of two releases (1080p 5.1 and 1080p Stereo) is uploaded to a Google Drive and ready for action. PMs can be sent to receive instructions. I must emphasize that you should own a legal version of the original movie before doing so. I do not encourage or support illegal viewings of this movie property.

Thank you all for contributing, and thank you to all who will be watching it and (hopefully) enjoying it.

I will submit the edit for the IFDB sometime today or tomorrow, for those who are wondering about that.

Andreas said:
[UPDATE: FINTIO INCANTATEM AND RELEASE]
It is done. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Revisited is packed and finished, and the first out of two releases (1080p 5.1 and 1080p Stereo) is uploaded to a Google Drive and ready for action. PMs can be sent to receive instructions. I must emphasize that you should own a legal version of the original movie before doing so. I do not encourage or support illegal viewings of this movie property.

Thank you all for contributing, and thank you to all who will be watching it and (hopefully) enjoying it.

I will submit the edit for the IFDB sometime today or tomorrow, for those who are wondering about that.

I'll be sure to send you a PM straight away!  :D

Congrats on finishing, would you like this thread moved to Fix/Mix or would you prefer it be archived and you can start a new one?

Edit released. ifdb entry is up. Thread moved (since there was no answer to Frink's question). Expelliarmus!

"Andreas has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."  

Cannot PM

:(

Hi, I'd like a link.
Also links for the other Harry Potter projects if you have them?

Back
Top Bottom