• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Guardians of the Galaxy

Looks like it has a fun Fifth Element kind of tone. Looking forward to it.

That trailer was great. Can't wait to see Rocket Racoon, Drax and Groot in action :)
'Hooked on a Feeling' was SPOT ON :) I love that trailer :D

That trailer was so much fun! :) I've no idea who these characters are (Never read much Marvel) but I'm going to see this movie on the strength of that clip alone. Whoooo Peter Serafinowicz is in it! (Briefly) and yes it does have a Fifth Element vibe, which is very much a plus point in my book.

that trailer makes me really looking forward to this film, looks like it's gonna be a fun ride :)

here is a sneak look at rocket
[video=youtube_share;6nyddEhXSvA]

If (Like me) you're not familiar with these characters, this helps a bit...

This is the first time I've ever wanted to buy a movie poster:

gotg_poster__span.jpg

It's the kind of poster says "trust us, we've got this."

http://badassdigest.com/2014/02/20/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I looked at it and thought "yeah, that's cool." Then I saw the tagline. Love it.

New Podcast discussion of GOTG and future of Marvel movies...

^ They mention that GOTG is Written and Directed by James Gunn, which I hadn't realised. He also wrote and directed 2010's lo-fi anti-superhero satire 'Super', a real wickedly black-hearted comedy. I'm doublely sold on seeing Guardians now! :)

shut+up+crime.jpg

New trailer!
[video=youtube_share;6lVH3ogPE0w]

So pumped for this!!!

Really looking forward to this. Looks very tongue in cheek, doesn't take itself too seriously and looks a hell of a ride.

New international trailer:
[video=youtube_share;3CqymRQ1uUU]
Lot's of new stuff in this one! And finally, we can hear Gamora talk for once! I just don't like the generic trailer music.

^ Right about the lame music, the fun choices for the other trailer really highlights how stale trailers are most of the time. I'm looking forward to seeing Rocket in action most of all.

GOTG soundtrack list:
1. Blue Swede – Hooked on a Feeling
2. Raspberries – Go All the Way
3. Norman Greenbaum – Spirit in the Sky
4. David Bowie – Moonage Daydream
5. Elvin Bishop – Fooled Around and Fell in Love
6. 10Cc – I’m Not in Love
7. Jackson 5 – I Want You Back
8. Redbone – Come and Get Your Love
9. The Runaways – Cherry Bomb
10. Rupert Holmes – Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
11. The Five Stairsteps – O-O-H Child
12. Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough

Album cover:
81UGjjUFxQL._SL1500_.jpg
I am guessing they'll be another version with the composed music as well?

^ Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Everything is right about this film right down to details like the soundtrack artwork :). Love those songs. Power-Pop all the way! :)

Awesome cover/remix of 'O-O-O Child' just because...

Saw the 17 minute preview tonight. IMO, this will be the best Marvel film so far, or atleast the most fun.

HERE is a spoilerish breakdown of the footage shown off.

They also showed off a new trailer, a shorter version of which is here to view.
[video=youtube_share;bEg9y9QliXc]

Saw the UK trailer in front of Planet of the Apes. Damn this looks glorious up on the big screen :). Less than 2 weeks to go!

Rocket, the new Schwarzenegger!

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Rocket-Raccoon.jpg

Arnie+commando.jpg

This feels like a film made by people who watched the same awesome 80s Sci-Fi and action movies as I did when I was a kid.

Looks like an interesting creature is making a brief cameo in the end credits scene.
This is a spoiler tag for a reason
I mean it.
Alright then, proceed on.

Back
Top Bottom