• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

Your phone screen was basically asking to be cracked, walking around without a protector like that.

I think half the internet is down right now. 

But FE is still up!

If you wanna be up, you have to really get down.

That's not how gravity works.

i dropped my phone and now it restarts randomly and says there's no service. damn it.

Conflating Wicca with Satanism just pisses me off. I'm not a Wiccan, but I have tremendous respect for the Wiccan faith; not only do they NOT worship an overhyped candy ass personification of moral evil, but they have a reverence for God's creation I wish more professing Christians had.

Duragizer said:
Conflating (...) Satanism (...) worship an overhyped candy ass personification of moral evil

You do realize Satanists don't even believe in, much less worship Satan right? That's luciferism, and there's an extremely distinct difference. I'm neither, but if you're going to complain about false association for religious groups in a post, you probably should avoid doing that very thing in said post.

EDIT: This entire discussion probably isn't allowed anyway.

Yeah let's not go there.

Possessed said:
Duragizer said:
Conflating (...) Satanism (...) worship an overhyped candy ass personification of moral evil

You do realize Satanists don't even believe in, much less worship Satan right? That's luciferism, and there's an extremely distinct difference. I'm neither, but if you're going to complain about false association for religious groups in a post, you probably should avoid doing that very thing in said post.

EDIT: This entire discussion probably isn't allowed anyway.

I do recognize a distinction between theistic and non-theistic Satanism, for what it's worth.

Twitter is a particularly miserable circle of hell. I made a mild comment on a particular internet personality cult and 3 days later a cultist sicced his friends on me.

It’s not your fault, these freaks just termsearch and harrass anyone they see. That conversation between us was 3 days ago. You’re good, thude.

I don't Twitt. Doesn't seem worth the hassle. The only time anyone talks about it, it's because someone said something mean to or about someone else.

addiesin said:
I don't Twitt. Doesn't seem worth the hassle. The only time anyone talks about it, it's because someone said something mean to or about someone else.

*Cough*

I drank a 591 mL bottle of Pepsi before reading the nutrition facts and finding out I ingested 69 grams of sugar.

im-fucked.jpg

Have you never drank soda before? What did you think was in there?

I too am curious about this. I never would have pegged you as naive...

Neglify said:
Have you never drank soda before? What did you think was in there?

Maybe he's only had pop before.

Back
Top Bottom