• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

Having two unneutered adult male cats around the house isn't very much fun.

giphy.gif

Take it to the "Animals in Boots or Shoes Which is the Best Thing Ever Unless it's Cruel to the Animals" thread.

Okay. So back on topic then? 

That meanie batton won't let me talk about kitten mittens in this thread!

If he had been wearing gripped gloves he would have made it.

A tiny, tiny insect is crawling in the middle of my 4K desktop screen... only I discovered it's somehow got in between the screen and the clear plastic protecting layer. It's driving me nuts, I don't dare squash it because it'll be permanently there. Hopefully when it decides to die of starvation, it won't be right in the middle. Dammit all to hell!

I had that with my TV, but it was a large spider. For a long while I had to put up with its silhouette crawling across the screen while watching stuff. Now it's dead, and it's corpse silhouette sits silently in the corner. I'm kinda used to it now.

Me too but it turned out I was just watching a giant spider movie.

Our house goes on the market on Thursday, my wife is in Texas for a trial, and I’m realizing that I have to put my kids in some kind of summer camp this week or I’m not going to get anything done. But all the camps are full.

I hope your wife is not the defendant ;)

I have a dark joke for the out of context thread I could make with that, but it’d violate the “no politics” rule.

TVs Frink said:
I hope your wife is not the defendant ;)

She is, in fact. Though she’s an in-house litigator and just overseeing outside counsel. It’s her last case as a litigator before moving to regulatory compliance in Europe. And barring something completely unforeseen will complete her 13 year career as a litigator undefeated. She’s been texting me today that the judge might even throw the case out. But that would more for the WINNING! thread.  :p

Edit: yup, case was tossed. Undefeated!

So you know when you have to do something on a website but you procrastinate all the time, but one day you finally go there to do it... and the website isn't working? How annoying is that!

cracked my phone screen tonight, damn NATION.

Back
Top Bottom