• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

coulda been:
4dWfrXt.gif

Neglify said:
What, is he from Chicago now?

2012-11-09-Screenshot20121109at3.05.00PM.png

I had no idea the north half of the country was called "Chicago."

See? We're bigger and more insidious than you ignorant yankees thought.

Duragizer said:
Neglify said:
Have you never drank soda before? What did you think was in there?

A maximum of 39 grams, ideally.

What did you think it was, a 12 oz can of ginger ale? Damn Canadians

Possessed said:
Duragizer said:
Neglify said:
Have you never drank soda before? What did you think was in there?

A maximum of 39 grams, ideally.

What did you think it was, a 12 oz can of Canadian ale? Damn ginger.

I now think of Duracell as a redhead.

Hair color products are a thing you know.

Gotta have hair first.

(I have no idea if Duracell is bald or not but imagine what a sick burn this will be if he is)

TVs Frink said:
Hair color products are a thing you know.

Nothing short of gene therapy to give me authentic red hair will ever cut the mustard.

Possessed said:
Gotta have hair first.

(I have no idea if Duracell is bald or not but imagine what a sick burn this will be if he is)

Give me about a decade. l should be a roasted Thanksgiving turkey by then.

TVs Frink said:

As someone who has lived on the west coast, south, and midwest; I can confirm most of this map. I think that is why I actually use soda sometimes, pop sometimes, and even soda pop sometimes as well.

I like the old timey US "Sodie-Pop". We should bring that back. Try ordering a Big Mac, Fries and an orange Sodie-Pop next time. See what reaction you get :D .

TVs Frink said:

Calling soda "Coke" when it's not Coca Cola or even generic cola seems like it would be really confusing in conversation.

"One grape coke, please."

It's worse than my mom calling all video games and consoles "Nintendo".

It's like my wife calling movies "shows". It's like getting stabbed in the brain (I imagine).

They aren't "shows."  They're "stories."

Back
Top Bottom