• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

Duragizer said:
Near as we can figure it, some bored nurse paid us a crank call to get her rocks off. Don't know why she chose us or even how precisely she got our number, but I can't think of a more logical alternative scenario.

How bizarre.

^ Indeed. But definitely report it, in case she's been doing it to others, and an accumulation of data points can lead to her discovery.

asterixsmeagol said:
Duragizer said:
Near as we can figure it, some bored nurse paid us a crank call to get her rocks off. Don't know why she chose us or even how precisely she got our number, but I can't think of a more logical alternative scenario.

How bizarre.

Ooooh baby, it's making me crazy, every time I turn around, it's in my face.

I both rue and lament the fact that people aren't wearing kswiss like they used to.  Stopping what I was doing and exclaiming "ooh, shit! Look at that bitch.  That bitch got on kswiss!" was one of my favorite day to day rituals and i almost never get to anymore.

Possessed said:
I both rue and lament the fact that people aren't wearing kswiss like they used to.  Stopping what I was doing and exclaiming "ooh, shit! Look at that bitch.  That bitch got on kswiss!" was one of my favorite day to day rituals and i almost never get to anymore.

Google translate insists this is already English.

Stupid Google

Possessed said:

I feel the same way about station wagons.

Wait, people don't wear station wagons anymore?

dahmage said:
Possessed said:

Stupid Google

Somebody doesn't remember a 15 year old juke party song offhand.

Possessed said:
dahmage said:
Possessed said:

Stupid Google

Somebody doesn't remember a 15 year old juke party song offhand.

Somebody has a name, and feelings, you know.. ?

I prefer the Mighty Weenies from Mutant League Hockey.

Anywoozles. I'm still looking for a job. I am working,  but it's not a career job.  Just a low paying job to keep the bills paid while I look for a viable replacement.

ah nuts.

got quite a bit of work (paycheck type of work) that i need to get done, and not enough daylight to do it.

step 1) put the kids to bed
step 2) install the new coat rack i was working on in the entryway wall
step 3) ???
step 4) dishes and clean up kitchen
step 4) rum
step 4) yes, i know i got stuck on step 4
step 5) turn on work laptop and ???

Possessed said:
Anywoozles. I'm still looking for a job. I am working,  but it's not a career job.  Just a low paying job to keep the bills paid while I look for a viable replacement.

i'd hire you just to hear your witty comebacks all day long

It happens sometimes.  I've had high blood pressure since I was 20, and I'm not overweight and i didn't even drink back then and my diet isn't horrible for the most part.  Some people just get it.  Mines normal now thanks to a low dose medication. It doesn't really have any side effects and i can even drink on it (obviously).

That's not true for all blood pressure medication though so if you get put on any make sure you ask your pharmacist or doctor.

Back
Top Bottom