• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

Frink's right. Comment sections mostly suck and aren't worth one's thought or effort.

You should see the comments I leave about duragizer on the Invisible Article.

Possessed said:

I created my account just to reply to your comments, but (sadly?) no one can see it.

I was just so mad.

Possessed said:

Flattery will get you everywhere.

Duragizer said:
Frink's right. 

Take it to the "what should be on Frink's tombstone" thread.

I've not been known to snore, but my roommate just told me that I started snoring suddenly one night last week and have been ever since.

In other news, I'm officially Fat.

Just got yelled at for not understanding what "infinitely generate finitely" meant (in other words, it was nonsense).  Why am I surrounded by idiots?  Could really do with a friend today.

Have a like, friend.  Wish I could do more.

I'm getting worried that I am not the right fit for fanedit.org/fanedit.org is not the right fit for me.  

:(

Is this really any different that OT?

No politics and no religion make Warbler ... something something.

np35ddg69jg21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom