• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

FvJ (A NegaJuice Fanedit) - Password in First Post

Which commentary was the best?

• Freddy's Dead The Horror Cut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday The 13th The Long Night At Camp Blood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FvJ

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
steFANedit said:
Here we go again. It seems like whenever a (awesome) fanedit is released the rules has to be mentioned, again. There should be a rule that the OP should always post a link to the rules when releasing a (awesome) edit. I rule for that.

In case you missed his original post before it was edited by Frink the new member was asking where the links to this edit could be found, that's why Frink suggested he read the rules.

Back on topic, please. PM a team member if you wish to discuss further.

Man, this edit will take me some time to view... 4 entire discs... Neg and Juice have gone crazy here... also I can't decide which of the 3 films to watch first.

furthermore thanks Juice for taking on Final Nightmare, i always thought that this movie would need some editing to not be that much of a trainwreck if one were watching the entire series and looking for an end for freddy

Sunarep said:
Man, this edit will take me some time to view... 4 entire discs... Neg and Juice have gone crazy here... also I can't decide which of the 3 films to watch first.

furthermore thanks Juice for taking on Final Nightmare, i always thought that this movie would need some editing to not be that much of a trainwreck if one were watching the entire series and looking for an end for freddy

I know what you mean. And I plan on watching them without the commentary tracks first, and then with the commentary tracks. But you should watch them in order, at least that's what Neg told me.

Frantic Canadian said:
And I plan on watching them without the commentary tracks first, and then with the commentary tracks. But you should watch them in order, at least that's what Neg told me.

:thumb:

We ask everybody to stay patient on this one. Mediafire has taken this edit down 3 times in the last few days and we're growing tired of re-uploading to Mediafire. It's online via Rapidshare and the DLCs are on info. Use this website to get better download speeds from Rapidshare: http://en.savefrom.net/

Man... 4 dvds burnt.. this will take a time to watch and review ;)

New links are available via megashares.

MF links will be back up soon,

RS links are still good

FvJ A NegaJuice Fanedit Disc 1 DVD5 is on Usenet. Use the PAR2 files to repair any problems when extracting. No password. Disc 2 is being uploaded, Discs 3 and 4 will be uploaded this weekend.

Where can I find the password?

*tiptoes quietly out of thread*

Thank you for the awesome review steelio! :)

And I'm enthralled you enjoyed the commentaries and that my ramblings in the third one made sense to you.

What a great review steelio! Thank you and I am glad you enjoy the edits. I think i'm even more shocked you listened to the commentary. We figured maybe 2 people would listen to it. :)

Glad you found it as fun as we did

lol. well, usually when there's commentaries i do tend to listen to 'em 9 times out of 10. like the Silent Hill: Restless Dreams commentary was fantastic. you're guys commentary was a lot of fun to listen to. mostly cause didn't necessarily take things all that serious really in terms of content for the commentaries.

Thank you for the review Whispers! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

I do hope you eventually check out Disc 4, yes there are a lot of boobs, but some nice Alternate Endings to FvJ and more NegaJuice commentary snippets.

I will try and write a review. I'm just not the best at words. lol
But i loved it and 4 discs is pretty epic.

I do love all the work that goes into Fanedits and i wish i had the skills to do the same or a good enough computer. Can't do much on a computer almost 10 years old.

I have always had this idea that i'd love to see done as an edit. I might post it in the idea section but i'll mention it here first since you guys are cool

Take Army of Darkness and somehow splice in footage from Lord of the Rings.

Image hearing. You can count on my Steel, and Gimli chimes in with, And my Axe. Then splice in scenes Deadites and Orcs approaching and fighting. Not sure if that would ever work but i have always wanted to see something like that. :-o

That could be an awesome mashup. I think it could easily be executed in short form, like a 2-3 minute trailer.

Back
Top Bottom