• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Forum for preservations and promotional material DVD's?

FC, people will respond if there are things to respond to. It is simple as that. YOU and YOU ALONE are the living beating heart of your forum. If it is not you providing a hell lot of stuff, nothing will happen there at all.

I've just uploaded a Star Wars fan film and the link is posted in the Preservation section.

Also I've mentioned how torrents are allowed as long as you upload the DVD to Mediafire as well but I didn't say anything about torrents you found posted already. I'm going to allow links to torrents that you've found posted but if you download the torrent I ask that you help out by uploading it to Mediafire as well. But please observe the rule of DVD only.

I'm off now to add some torrent links.

I am currently uploading the tv cut of Hellboy if anyone is interested. I have the first 16 parts, there's 32 in all, posted already and am working on getting the rest done before I go to bed in about six hours. I should be able to get most, if not all, of it up by then but if I can't I probably won't be able to get to it until next Friday.

I'm also going to be adding a link for the 270 minute workprint cut of "This Is Spinal Tap". I just finished downloading this earlier today myself but I won't be able to upload it for another couple of weekends as next weekend I'm going to be uploading a Christmas special I promised a friend of mine I'd upload for her months ago but never actually got around to doing. Well I started but for some reason no matter which part I'd upload, I had split it using WinRar, it would show up as part 1 every time so I gave up on it. Now I'm going to split it using HJSplit.

I have lots of anime that never made it to DVD in the US. I guess I can contribute something.

Back
Top Bottom