• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fan Edits Wish List

TMNT 2012, as a series of films, it's structure was similar to Smallville, an ongoing season arc drip-fed in bits across some monster of the week silliness. I think it was season 2/3 where it reminded me of the comic/90;s film with Leo getting the shit kicked out of him and them retreating to the countryside, which lead to them recasting Jason Biggs with Seth Green due to his damaged vocal chords (and some tweets that Nickelodeon thought didn't reflect well on an actor in a kid's show.)
It's never had a blu ray release over here and I think even the dvd's for the final season were released in volumes as opposed to a full season set so I don't even know how it ended lol

I'd like to see the Sopranos made into a trilogy of films
I'm currently working on this (see post in the in-the-works forum). There's far too much material to just turn into "a trilogy" as there are so many characters and storylines, but I'm editing it into many movie-length chapters, so you'll be able to pick your own trilogy depending on what strand you want to follow.
Edit: typo

I'm currently working on this (see post in the in-the-works forum). There's far too much material to just turn into "a trilogy" as there are so many characters and storylines, but I'm editing it into many movie-length chapters, so you'll be able to pick your own trilogy depending on what strand you want to follow.
Edit: typo
Awesome! I'll be sure to check it out. Thank you.

I tried to search the database, perhaps it is the three letter search, but the results returned the entire db. Has anyone done an extended edition of Elf? I know of at least one deleted scene that is gold: the hockey game. As the holiday season is upon us, it would be cool to get any deleted scenes reincorporated into this classic.

I tried to search the database, perhaps it is the three letter search, but the results returned the entire db. Has anyone done an extended edition of Elf? I know of at least one deleted scene that is gold: the hockey game. As the holiday season is upon us, it would be cool to get any deleted scenes reincorporated into this classic.
There's an extended version that looks like it used the DVD as a source.

There is one on Reddit fanedits by u/JustNoticedThat. I watched it last year. It is pretty good, but there are a couple of unfinished special effects.

I would really love to see an extended cut of the movies Ravenous and The Silence of the Lambs.

I was just thinking that I'd like to see an edit of Shin Godzilla that makes it less boring. Although I realise that it was meant to demonstrate how frustrating bureaucracy can be among the Japanese system, I just struggle to watch it so it's kind of self defeating.

;)

Oh and I'd very much like to see myself finish off some the various edits that are currently gathering dust:

Valerian: No Love Lost Edition
The Amazing Spider-Man: Radioactive Edition
Underworld: First Blood
Star Wars: Ashes of the Empire
The Wolfman

Back
Top Bottom