• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

BSG - Battlerstar Galactica

Just watched it on my DVR and whoooooooooaaaaa!!!!
all I can say is, I am going to miss this show when its done. but I'd rather it go out on a high note than become a parody of itself and get canceled.

i played the board game earlier this month (which was pretty cool) and i've borrowed the DVD set of season 1 so perhaps this will be my next addiction...

be sure to watch the mini series first! (not sure if that is part of season 1 dvd set or not)

yep! it's in the season 1 dvd set. watched it and really enjoyed it, so looking forward to seeing if the tv series is as good.

the show is better.
season 3 dips a bit but otherwise its a fantastic show 90% of the time.

this seasons episode 2 was solid. 8 more to go! I really hope that the human race just tears itself apart though. I like the direction this is going and hope there's not a neat happy ending. If any show has enough balls to do it, its BSG.

elbarto1 said:
this seasons episode 2 was solid. 8 more to go! I really hope that the human race just tears itself apart though. I like the direction this is going and hope there's not a neat happy ending. If any show has enough balls to do it, its BSG.

Remember back in season 1 when one of the pilots made his 1000th landing? Remember the missile going off and killing a bunch of people? That was done in response to a few folks at SciFi asking them to do something a little more light hearted. This show definitely won't have the happiest ending, and there's definitely going to be a few more deaths. Personally, [spoiler:188u5jz7]I think Gaeta is going this week, but we'll see.[/spoiler:188u5jz7]

Holy frak, that was one hell of an episode.

[spoiler:2w0ko2m2]Tigh's most likely dead, it looks like Adama is going to be executed (which I doubt, but you never know) and Roslin is PISSED. Right now, the fleet is VERY vulnerable to attack, and I wouldn't be surprised if Cavil shows up next week. If Adama does survive, there's going to be a very long queue for the airlock, that's for sure.[/spoiler:2w0ko2m2]

the preview for next weeks episode showed too much imo, but that episode was great. best episode i can think of since since season 3's "exodus 1 and 2"

i'm now done with season 2 and on to season 3 :)

i think season 2 was better and STILL think that they missed a lot of potential with season 1.... oh well...

be sure to watch the 10 webisodes in between seasons 2 and 3. I assume they are on the DVD's but am not certain!

yes! i did see the webisodes. thanks for the help. i DO need it.

and actually... i liked the webisodes more than the first two episodes.

so i have season 3 and i'm netflixing season 4 so hopefully i can catch up during the current airing.

i think it would be fun to watch the last few episodes with the rest of the world, LOL. :)

the made for tv-movie (basically a long episode) Razor goes between season 3 and 4.
I am pretty sure the season 4 DVD set includes it though. if not, dont forget to netflix that as well.

Razor is available on its own or as part of Season 4.0

i'm pretty sure that disc 1 of season 4 is that razor movie, but i'll doublecheck.

that is what is next in my cue.

So, Fridays "part 2" episode was pretty good but I really expected it to play out differently.

[spoiler:2oseyi0p]I liked it but I figured the siege would continue longer than just 2 episodes, and I thought Saul Tigh was definitely a goner. Also, do we know what happened to Anders? I cant remember...[/spoiler:2oseyi0p]

I loved the ending though: "it stopped" :eek:

Very interesting. I'm really glad they didn't drag the mutiny out for too long, although we'll still be dealing with the fallout for a while.
[spoiler:2u796s49]There's a promo floating around that shows Anders to have survived, and is talking with Kara about something. Also, Ellen is back, although I'm curious as to how this will work out, since the Hub was destroyed.[/spoiler:2u796s49]

I found it interesting that Gaeta's leg finally stopped itching right before he died.

Looks like the Cylons are taking center stage from here on out.

To Hell And Back: Promoting Hellboy II: The Golden Army Disc 1

What is it about? This DVD compiles promotional material used in the promotion of Hellboy II: The Golden Army
What kind of fanedit?: SP
Original film name: Hellboy II: The Golden Army
New film name: To Hell And Back - Promoting Hellboy II: The Golden Army Disc 1
Film studio name: Universal
Edit crew name: Frantic Canadian
Date Original Film Was Released: July 11th, 2008
Date Edit Was Released:
Runtime: 84 minutes

Fanedit details:

Video Format: DVD/VOB/MPEG2/720×480/4:3 and 16:9/NTSC
Audio Format: Dolby Digital 2.0 and Dolby Digital 5.1 for the trailers
Size: 3.25 GB’s

Contents:

Selma Blair on Leno (07/07/08)
Selma Blair on Conan (07/08/08)
Selma Blair on Regis & Kelly (07/11/08)
Ron Perlman on Ferguson (07/17/08)

The Golden Army Chamber featurette
The B.P.R.D. featurette

4 Theatrical Trailers
10 TV Spots
2 Commercials
7 TV Clips
Ebert & Roeper review

Guillermo Del Toro On Hellboy II

Animated Prologue

Hardware and software information:

TMPGEnc DVD Author 3
DVD-Lab Pro 2

Time needed for the edition: Probably about half a day total.
Persons involved: Just me, but tonecapone contributed the Guillermo Del Toro On Hellboy II clip

I'm just getting to the end of Season 2[.5] now. I've heard it's all downhill from here, but I figure downhill BSG is still better than most stuff on TV, right?

Back
Top Bottom