• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

BSG - Battlerstar Galactica

Shimy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
my god brillence once again, that was truely a great episode. man this show is jsut go great, i cant get over how well done it is. its setting a new bar for every other show out there. i dont think i havbe ever heard of a show where after 3 seasons, 98% of the episodes have like either 9/10 or 10/10.

anyone now whats gonna happen now?
and did anyone watch the original series, what role did gias play in that one.

Man, I haven't been watching this show. They just started from season 1 on Citytv in Toronto (Space plays season 3) so I could check it out. Maybe I should just buy the DVDs.

buy the dvds, they are worth the money seriously i cant think of another DVD purchase that would be as good as these ones.

BALTAR DIDN'T HAVE A FIRST NAME IN THE ORIGINAL SERIES. HE LED THE CYLONS TO CAPRICA IN TRADE FOR RULING POWER. HE COMPLETELY BETRAYED THE HUMANS. HE EVENTUALLY GETS HIS OWN BASESTAR.

BTW, WHAT A GREAT EPISODE ON FRIDAY. THE FLASHBACKS WERE PLACED NICELY DURING THE BOXING MATCHES. WILL WE SEE A NEW RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN APOLLO AND STARBUCK ??? I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT THE REST OF THIS SEASON HOLDS FOR US.

yeah i know personally i dont think they should have one develop past what it is right now. when you think about it, starbuck and apollos brother were getting married, thats kinda weird, to fall for your brothers fiance.

I've been looking for this piece of work for a while.

This is basically the trailer Richard Hatch used to carry around the turn of the century to try and revive the BSG series. Would anyone here happen to have this preserved?

Click the link below for more details.

Battlestar Galactica: The Second Coming

Psycho Davy, you're avatar looks a hell of a lot like Ron Moore....

I really dig BSG, but being an action/scifi buff, I really wish there was more action going on. Exodus II had some amazing stuff in that respect, but that's the last time we really saw any good action IIRC. Oh, well. I will keep watching. The dramatic episodes are still usually good, even if they are boring and don't have a lot of replay value, IMO.

beckmen said:
Psycho Davy, you're avatar looks a hell of a lot like Ron Moore....

I really dig BSG, but being an action/scifi buff, I really wish there was more action going on. Exodus II had some amazing stuff in that respect, but that's the last time we really saw any good action IIRC. Oh, well. I will keep watching. The dramatic episodes are still usually good, even if they are boring and don't have a lot of replay value, IMO.

MY AVATAR IS A PIC OF ME.

well i guess they were bound to lay an egg sooner or later. fridays ep was good, but it was far below par for BGS standards. what did you guys think?

I WAS A LITTLE SHOCKED TO SEE KAT DIE. THAT WHOLE SUBPLOT WAS SUBPAR THOUGH.

she didnt die, shes just badly messed up, shes the kag now too, didnt you see them change the signs.

That was just an honor thing. She's not making it out of sick bay, I don't think. She is going the way of George Mason.

Not a bad episode, IMO.

why would they change the sign in the briefing room. i think if she was gonna die they woulda shown ithappen, not just end it with adama sitting with her and talking to her.

hahaha no i mean cinimatically, i donno we'll see next ep.

Yeah, we'll see.

SPOILERS
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
But I think Ron Moore indicated on the postcast that she's did. Though I only heard this on the IMDB forums, didn't avctually listen to the podcast.

Yeah, Kat was basically just a clone of Starbuck, so I won't miss her much.

I wonder if we'll see Bulldog again. It would be nice to have him join the recurring cast.

Back
Top Bottom