• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

BSG - Battlerstar Galactica

no there was a new one last night, i havent watched it yet though

Yeah, I watched it before I posted that. So new new episode until Janurary 22nd when it moves to Sundays. Maybe that will help the ratings and they will move the Gates to the same night (BSG and the Gates belong together) because I think the shows compliment each-other very well. In both tone and in ratings...

DAMNIT that pisses me off i cant wait that long to find out what happens.

beckmen said:
Yeah, I watched it before I posted that. So new new episode until Janurary 22nd when it moves to Sundays. Maybe that will help the ratings and they will move the Gates to the same night (BSG and the Gates belong together) because I think the shows compliment each-other very well. In both tone and in ratings...

I agree that the gates and BSG belong together. But I like them all on Friday night. Unfortunately though, I believe they are being split. BSG is moving to Sunday to be paired up with the new Sci-Fi Channel series The Dresden Files.

I'm not quite sure about Baltar. What does he want anyways? When he was in the fleet, he betrayed the humans and served the Cylons. Now he is with the Cylons, suspects he is one of the missing five but wants to go back to the fleet. And what's up with him an Six? I thought he really loves her? This dude has some serious issues, he should go see a shrink.

Also, where does the Athena storyline lead to? If she goes back to the Cylons, her storyline would be the same as Boomer's, that would be boring I think.

But to be honest, the Eye of Jupiter story is kinda obvious. The exploding sun/supernova is the eye that's gonna show the way to Earth. I knew that from the moment they introduced the fact that the sun is going nova and what a coincidence this all would be.

Does anyone know if there will be a half-season box in january or if we'll get a full-season box this time?

And latest news:
Universall announced BSG season 1 on HD-DVD. I think this will be a double dip for me ;)

we will see, i think boltar will be part of the 5, i also think he will start to degrade the cyclon hierarchy from within. so far he is reminding me ALOT of a character named nom anor.

I don't like the idea of Baltar being a Cylon. It lessens his character. He'd just be evil, nothing more.

Didn't Baltar run his little nuclear Cylon test on himself back in S1? I seriously doubt he's a Cylon (opens too many plot holes -- why bother seducing one of their own to inflitrate Caprica's defense systems, just activate him) but they'll let him think he's one so that he'll help them find Earth.

Ron Moses

yeah i thought about that, but if the 5 are seperate from the 7 we know about its possible that they might have put baltar on capraca. and the other cyclons would have to put 6 in place. remember some cyclons are so well programed that they dont know they are cyclons. it would fit.

well i am finally jumping on the wagon gettin season 1 and 2 in highdef now.

overall one of the best TV series' I have ever seen.

I am growing weary of waiting for new episodes (Jan 09) and keep hearing rumors about the spin off 'caprica' which I guess could go either way, but I have my doubts.

I have two episodes left in Season Two (err... 2.5 according to the DVDs) and then its on to season three. I must admit, the audio mix on season one (especially the miniseries) left a lot to be desired (the dialogue sounded horrible) but season two (and hopefully the rest of the releases) really did a bang up job.

One of the best decisions I've made all year, deciding to start watching this series (January can't come soon enough) :D

RESTARTS IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!

Has anyone been watching 'Face of the Enemy' - the 10 webisodes to kick off the last episodes?

It's just so well written, scripted, characterised and shot. Between this and Lost - there's not much better out there.

So, who saw last night's episode? And more importantly...who's head is still spinning? o_O

Aztek463 said:
So, who saw last night's episode? And more importantly...who's head is still spinning? o_O

Hell yea! Although it's kinda annoying as I was reading Wiki's entry on BSG and there's spoilers there....so I knew who the last Cylon was...D'oh!

I was very shocked at Dualla's actions.....

So, does this mean that the Final Five are, well, not who they seem to be at all?

Seems that way. Earth was a bust, so I guess they're just going to occupy the first habitable planet they find.

Aztek463 said:
Seems that way. Earth was a bust, so I guess they're just going to occupy the first habitable planet they find.

Adama: "Frack. So, uh, that New Caprica - not so bad afterall?"

Back
Top Bottom