• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

BD Vs HD-DVD

Which is better?

• I own a BD player.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I own an HD-DVD player.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I own BOTH formats!

• I hate them all.

• I don't own an HD format, but if I did it would be BD.

• I don't own an HD format, but if I did it would be HD-DVD.

• I don't own an HD format, I'm waiting to see which prevails.

• I don't own either but I'd probably buy both when the time comes.

• I'm an undecided patron.

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
dunno Terrel Owens but I thought of you as Angel?s William the Bloody...

:)

sorry just finished the last and veery stupid season of angel...

Terrel Owens is a great NFL football player on the GREAT Dallas Cowboys,but he is a very colorful player with some of his comments.

well we better get back on topic,Bluray Bashing.

ok.

i think ?blueray? sounds way cooler than the other. kind of like the scifi version of ?blueberry?

in german we would say ?Blaustrahl?.

other than that i have to say that i?m an undecided patron.

...and not just on this new format thingie.

8)

daniel, you just need to craft your arguments and presentation better. really you have some good information. ...it is when you infuse your opinions that it seems ridiculous and overblown.

as soon as people get the feeling of troll/fanboy/zealot they immediately start discarding or ignoring those opinions...

and good luck with your site. it should be interesting.

did you guys know that the guy who came up with the Blue Ray format is a paedophile?

i am reliably informed then he likes to murder entire litters of kittens as well.

he was also responsible for creating a cure for cancer but hes such a cunt he wont tell anybody what it is,

i for one will be boycotting Blue Ray discs join me brothers!!!

nOmArch said:
did you guys know that the guy who came up with the Blur Ray format is a paedophile?

he also likes to murder entire litters of kittens

he was also responsible for creating a cure for cancer but hes such a cunt he wont tell anybody what it is,

i for one will be boycotting Blue Ray discs join me brothers!!!

damn you just made me smash my PS3,I guess I will just stick to regular DVD's now.

its far safer my friend, blue ray discs give you aids

But the creator of DVDs was also the guy who mailed anthrax!

Just stick to VHS, even though they were invented by the same man who first contacted AIDS (he later fondled all BluRay discs to spread it).

yes but the DVD's themselves are untainted so they're good to go :)

blu ray...blu ray rah rah rah...blu ray i could watch them allday!!!!!!! :p

gotblueraycz8.jpg

Bluray is a piece of shit?
ha ha ha ha that is friggin funny,I wonder why Disney and WB would want there movies on a piece of shit?

Daniel you should just stick with regular dvd's & hd dvd and so should voodl,that is what I would do if I was you guys,those comments and theories are just funny as hell,Bluray does not want or need you guys anyways.

Im disappointed DJ :-( ....my "piece of shit" post was ironic.... cant you read between the lines?....... Im going to buy PS3!

sorry man,I just lost it when I have been reading in this thread is a bunch of shit about Bluray,there is a reason it is winning,I will just leave it at that.

sorry Voodl you are still cool in my book.

you talking back to me kohai? ;)

are you drunk again nomarch? is 'kohai' japanise word? :???:

no, sober as a sober thing, just being silly.

'young grasshopper' was a term from The Green Lantern and was used by the master to the apprentice as a term of endearment.

kohai is japanese and means apprentice (or somerthing approximating that)

i was using the terms to imply that you are still in training, hence why you would be silly enough to purchase a PS3.

phew :)

why are you doing such a tragedy, guys? Im choosing blu ray and cheapest blu ray player is PS3..... Im not going to merry with playstation.....it is not decision for a lifetime...... cool down all of you right now!

lol i think he's just messing around with you voodl ;)

Back
Top Bottom