• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Batman Forever: The Eyepainter Fanedit

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

After further discussion on music in a different thread, I have decided to remove the Kiss From a Rose cover from the edit and restore the original end credits music. The song was suggested to me by you-know-who, and I never really liked it to begin with. My apologies to those who did, but I don't see any reason to keep it at this point.

After further discussion on music in a different thread, I have decided to remove the Kiss From a Rose cover from the edit and restore the original end credits music. The song was suggested to me by you-know-who, and I never really liked it to begin with. My apologies to those who did, but I don't see any reason to keep it at this point.
Was it the acoustic one? If so he also suggested it for me and I did my best not to upset him, but I did push hard against it.

Was it the acoustic one? If so he also suggested it for me and I did my best not to upset him, but I did push hard against it.

The version he wanted me to use was a cover by some band called No Resolve, which I've never heard of beyond this song. I don't know what they are, but I'm guessing they're an alternative rock/screamo band.

The version he wanted me to use was a cover by some band called No Resolve, which I've never heard of beyond this song. I don't know what they are, but I'm guessing they're an alternative rock/screamo band.
I need help with an audio issue. Do you know anyone that can help?

My re-release of Batman Forever is complete! You are free to PM me for the link again. However, I still need help with re-releasing Addams Family Chronicles, Star Wars Episode I: The Rise of Naboo, and Eyes Wide Shut: The Eyepainter Fanedit. Most of it is for the cover art. If you would like to pitch in and help with these other three, feel free to send me a PM or discuss it in the threads for the other three.

Thanks again to everyone who helped out on this edit in the wake of this forums troubles over the last week or so. It means a lot.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm upset, but if it isn't bringing anything to the movie, there's no point in keeping it.

Back
Top Bottom