• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Batman: Descent Into Mystery

That would have sealed the deal on Fan Edit of the Year right there.

Hey people i'm new here, hi to everybody, seems like a cool place, i'm starting to discover the world of fan edits, i need the password for the rar files for this movie

joseguerrero said:
Hey people i'm new here, hi to everybody, seems like a cool place, i'm starting to discover the world of fan edits, i need the password for the rar files for this movie

PM sent.

Hi all. I've tried PMing Dwight Fly but I get a message limit error from his inbox. Could anyone please let me know how I can get a hold of him and/or the fan edit? I'd really really love to watch it!! Thanks in advance :)

i have tried pm the faneditor dwight but his inbox message quota is filled. is there anyone else who has dowloaded this and can help me out.please send me a pm please.

guys, please read the rules. Use the request forum. Do not continue this discussion here.

O hai everyone. Still alive, sort of, and still working my way through deleting old PMs. I've deleted lots and lots of them, emptying trash bin included, and the inbox still shows as 100% full. Well...

Edit availability update: The file for the .avi version found on .info still works, the file for the DVD version is currently dead but I've submitted new links. Should be available shortly. Unrar password is the usual in these cases.

Thanks for the ongoing interest in my edit!

O hai everyone. Still alive, sort of, and still working my way through deleting old PMs. I've deleted lots and lots of them, emptying trash bin included, and the inbox still shows as 100% full. Well...

Edit availability update: The file for the .avi version found on .info still works, the file for the DVD version is currently dead but I've submitted new links. Should be available shortly. Unrar password is the usual in these cases.

Thanks for the ongoing interest in my edit!

Hi Dwight!

For future reference, you can user tag someone in this thread if their inbox is full.

Long time no see, Frink! (Watched MST3k: The Return, BTW? Really good it was!)

I'm still deleting old messages, my guess is that when the site got revamped the inbox capacity got significantly reduced, that's why I keep deleting 'em and it still shows as 100% full. I don't wanna do a batch deletion because there might be some stuff there I'd want to keep so I go one by one and it's tiresome...

Dwight Fry said:
Long time no see, Frink! (Watched MST3k: The Return, BTW? Really good it was!)

I'm slow-walking it.  Only three episodes in so far but yes it's very good.

I'm still deleting old messages, my guess is that when the site got revamped the inbox capacity got significantly reduced, that's why I keep deleting 'em and it still shows as 100% full. I don't wanna do a batch deletion because there might be some stuff there I'd want to keep so I go one by one and it's tiresome...

@Q2 can you confirm?

Faneditors have a max of 800 PM's that can be stored, this includes Inbox and Sent.

Ah, maybe the reduction happened when you left the mod team then.

Probably so. Those were the good old days, I wish I had the time to come back!

Hey, Mr. Dwight Fry! I’m Motley and I joined here on the 30th of September last year.  :) 

Seeing as it’s the new year, I’ve come to ask about the availability of your fanedit, Batman: Descent Into Mystery.

You see, I heard of your edit and I think it would be interesting to watch, seeing as I own the original film as part of a four-film collection.

I went to fanedit.info and found a file of your edit once I searched “batman”. I downloaded the file and dropped it into JDownloader 2.

The first file found in the WinRAR file was found to have 23 files offline, so I tried the other file, and surprisingly, it had 6 files online on MEGA. :D 

However, as soon as I started the downloading process, it read “Invalid download”.  :exclamation: 

I don’t have a clue what’s going on. Is there something wrong with the files or the program itself? I’m running the latest version of JDownloader, by the way. :-/ 

So is there any way I could get to view your edit? From what I’ve read, it sounds like an interesting edit and I’d be proud to do a review of it once I’ve seen it.

[quote="Motley']
Seeing as it’s the new year, I’ve come to ask about the availability of your fanedit, Batman: Descent Into Mystery.
[/quote]

In no year is this permissible. Please read the rules, and do not request download information again.

ThrowgnCpr said:
[quote="Motley']

In no year is this permissible. Please read the rules, and do not request download information again.
[/quote]

Well, sorry if Mr. Dwight Fry’s private message quota is full.  :-/

Motley'] [quote="ThrowgnCpr said:
[quote="Motley']

[/quote]

Well, sorry if Mr. Dwight Fry’s private message quota is full.  :-/
[/quote]

Better read those rules again if you want to stick around.

Back
Top Bottom