• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Batman Beyond/Year One/Future DCAU Projects

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
Jack Tourette said:
Uploading speeds on a free account are ridiculous but RS links will come, if anyone who has Premium RapidShare would like to upload to there, please do.

Done!!

Acquiring as we speak. :) Quick question, did you only use flashbacks of Bruce training from MotP, or from other B:TAS episodes also? I think there were some in episodes here and there, I'm a little rusty on my DC animated universe right now (and it's after 1pm, lol).

Only MOTP, there actually weren't any from the television series that has matching animation. Gotham Knights is a whole other story but that would clearly differ if I used that.

batmanbeyonddvdcover.jpg

There is just a screenshot of the DVD Cover Art I made using Nero, the file to download it is right beneath me. Feel free to add it to the main

Link to Download Artwork: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NPF6KVN7

please post this in a supported format: jpg, bmp, png.
I don't have nero cover designer and do not plan on installing it.

I have been trying for the past couple of minutes and it won't appear under any other format other than .NCD. God damn Nero :-x

I can only agree to that. :)
I tried various other programs to open that (including xnview) - no success.

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF GOD DAMN THING ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW THE IMAGE YOU MAKE ONLY IN IT'S EXTENSION PROGRAM!?!? JESUS CHRIST!

*vent over*

I am currently looking for a supported format to help me out. Ugh. I really need to give Nero the boot.

Just FYI, 'thief' is spelt incorrectly, and you've got "dawn the symbol" rather than 'don'. (Although the double-up on donning might be questionable.) :)

Uncanny Antman said:
Just FYI, 'thief' is spelt incorrectly, and you've got "dawn the symbol" rather than 'don'. (Although the double-up on donning might be questionable.) :)

Thanks, I'll take care of that later today! Although it's not gonna do too much good if there isn't an .NCD converter :(

JT, if dcau Batman is gonna be your thing, then you're really on the right track.

Nice looking art Throw, simple yet effective.

Back
Top Bottom