• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Batman Beyond/Year One/Future DCAU Projects

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
Way to go Jack. I am a fan of the batman world myself. Can't wait to see what you have done with this. :)

white43 said:
DVD version on the way?

Indeed, but don't expect too too much from it. My Nero trial expired a bit ago, time for a new program.

nero trial? for what?

Jack Tourette said:
white43 said:
DVD version on the way?

Indeed, but don't expect too too much from it. My Nero trial expired a bit ago, time for a new program.

oh yes, you shouldnt be using Nero to author your discs. I recommend using DVD Lab Pro or Sony DVD Architect

DVD Authoring. Thanks for the advice ThrowgnCpr. Would anyone be up for making a DVD cover to go along with this? Nothing sadder than seeing a fan-edit with "No Artwork Available" :-(

I'd be willing to give the front a try but have no idea about doing the back of it... :p
Like what info you'd like on the back...

I sent you a PM, if anyone wants to take a crack at it, here is the what could be preferably used for a back cover:

Just this synopsis: Over thirty years into the future, the dark protector, Batman (Kevin Conroy), has become too old to fight crime in Gotham City and has taken the aid of a young juvenile, Terry McGinnis (Will Friedle) to stop Derek Powers (Sherman Howard) after the murder of his father. Powers has been developing a nerve gas that could potentially cause the death of millions. Meanwhile, a master jewel thief calling himself Spellbinder (Jon Cypher), is hypnotizing High School students into stealing priceless artifacts. Now it's up the future's Dark Knight to stop a sinister thief and a monstrous murderer. See the sequel picking up over thirty years where the 'Burton and Schumacher' Batman film saga left off as Will Friedle dons the animated cowl.

58 Minutes
16:9 Aspect Ratio
Rated PG-13
Color/Animated

batman_beyond-show.jpg

ROJ2.jpg

spell13.jpg

Ok I got it...
Have you considered changing the title?
Maybe something like "The Batman Beyond Movie: Spellbound Edition"

Eh I want to keep it short and make it feel more like an animated continuation film rather than a Special Edition of the series, so I left it at Batman Beyond. I'll save the sequels for the clever titles. :p

ok, my suggestion is kind of long but figured a couple of descriptive words could help distinguish it.

About the artwork, well I have found some decent sized stuff at worldsfinest to work with.
Yesterday I had downloaded the movie so figure I could get some screen captures to use as well.
It would be much better quality screen caps found online.

However, it will likely be next week when I have something completed.

Yesterday I did start a bit. I took out a character that was in the bottom left.
spelltempk.jpg

But I may just keep spellbinder from that pic and use a cooler pic of batman like this next pose of batman getting the jump on him.
m01i.jpg

Jack Tourette said:
I sent you a PM, if anyone wants to take a crack at it, here is the what could be preferably used for a back cover:

Just this synopsis: Over thirty years into the future, the dark protector, Batman (Kevin Conroy), has become too old to fight crime in Gotham City and has taken the aid of a young juvenile, Terry McGinnis (Will Friedle) to stop Derek Powers (Sherman Howard) after the murder of his father. Powers has been developing a nerve gas that could potentially cause the death of millions. Meanwhile, a master jewel thief calling himself Spellbinder (Jon Cypher), is hypnotizing High School students into stealing priceless artifacts. Now it's up the future's Dark Knight to stop a sinister thief and a monstrous murderer. See the sequel picking up over thirty years where the 'Burton and Schumacher' Batman film saga left off as Will Friedle dons the animated cowl.

58 Minutes
16:9 Aspect Ratio
Rated PG-13
Color/Animated

batman_beyond-show.jpg

ROJ2.jpg

spell13.jpg

The synopsis has been altered. I've got an idea to work with the Animated series. I just finished a prequel film and have decided I will do a series of animated films that interlock with the original four Batman films. :D There are so many possibilities, I don't want to let it go to waste heh. Plus they're fun and quick to make. :) Expect 'Year One' to be up sometime tonight, it is an animated prequel to Tim Burton's Batman. Now I just need to rip my Animated Series DVDs :p

Edited to say: DVD versions will be coming out sooner than later, I just need to pony up some cash to find a good DVD Creator, I tried with ConvertXDVD for my upcoming Batman: 1980s Edition and it just came out...eh...boring and static. Probably the worst DVD menu ever. Very boring. Although Year One and Batman Beyond will get DVD releases, with special features, as soon as I get ahold of a good DVD Maker or a free one that is decent.

Type of FanEdit: True FanEdit
Intention with Edit: Create a short animated film Prequel to Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, and Batman Beyond (my fan edit) that shows who Bruce Wayne was before he became Batman, marking the numerical first in Animated Prequels/Sequels to the original franchise that I plan on making.
Name: Year One
Original Name: Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Widescreen (unlike Batman Beyond's 4:3)
Running Time: 23 Minutes
Amount Cut: 53 Minutes

Major Cuts/Edits Included:

1. Opening Credits
2. Any scenes taking place in then-present day. (Removing all of The Joker/Phantasm/Batman storylines.)
3. Fade in/out of flashback sequences.
4. Opening End Credits
5. New Opening Credits
6. Two songs by Danny Elfman for the end credits.

YearOne_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

https://images.fanedit.org/fanedits_cove ... wgnCpr.rar
----

I decided to name it Year One instead of Batman: Year One for two reasons: 1. PaulIsDead already named his Batman Begins edit Batman: Year One, 2. There isn't much if any Batman in this, so it's more like Bruce transitioning to Batman. Thus, the lack of 'Batman' in the title.

Congratulation JT!
Though I did not watch it yet, I think that after all that learning process it is deserved that you finaly have an approved fanedit!

From something someone told me, RS availability very soon

Uploading speeds on a free account are ridiculous but RS links will come, if anyone who has Premium RapidShare would like to upload to there, please do.

Back
Top Bottom