• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Batman Beyond/Year One/Future DCAU Projects

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
Jack Tourette said:
Father Merrin has made some DVD Cover Art which can be downloaded here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/221322937/Jack_Tourette.rar

Just a quick update. There were some errors in the original covers, these have now been corrected & can be downloaded with this new file, http://rapidshare.com/files/221542264/Jack_Tourette.rar
This is what file contains.

Year One
coveralt.jpg

Batman Beyond
coveralt.jpg

nice covers guys. All updated covers have been added to the main website, and also to the gallery site. I wish all the edits had this many cover arts ;) hint, hint...

:shock: Wow great job, both of you guys. I am impressed! Thanks for the cover art!

Thanks for the kind words Jack :)

I had noticed a blemish on the cover that I uploaded in that under the right wing of the large logo, you can see a little bit of the layer that was hidden so I have fixed it.
I had a second cover with different text colour on the front and spine that I decided to upload as well along with some simple disc art.

batmanbeyondbyzeppelinr.jpg

batmanbeyondbyzeppelinr.jpg

All 3 images are in the updated zip file here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/221840810/Batman_Beyond_coverart_by_zeppelinrox.zip

YEAR ONE. Just watched it. Nicely done.
One issue: The length is listed as 23 minutes.
The actual show is really 19: 45 since you have 1:30 of start credits and logos and a whooping 3:30 minutes of tail credits.
That's a total of 5 minutes of text on black background. Or just about a quarter of your short fanedit.
Normally I wouldn't quibble but since this is a short, the length of the credits is really noticeable.
IMO unless you have created some new credits that have worthy entertainment value I would say either skip them, abbreviate them or speed them up.

Just remember to keep your audience's interest first in your mind. :)

killbillme said:
YEAR ONE. Just watched it. Nicely done.
One issue: The length is listed as 23 minutes.
The actual show is really 19: 45 since you have 1:30 of start credits and logos and a whopping 3:30 minutes of tail credits.
That's a total of 5 minutes of text on black background. Or just about a quarter of your short fanedit.
Normally I wouldn't quibble but since this is a short, the length of the credits is really noticeable.
IMO unless you have created some new credits that have worthy entertainment value I would say either skip them, abbreviate them or speed them up.

Just remember to keep your audience's interest first in your mind. :)

I will keep it in mind, Jorge! Thanks for checking it out :-D

Finished watching Batman Beyond. Really good job on tying the different episodes and story together.

Back
Top Bottom