• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Batman 3 - The Dark Knight Rises

Great find TMBTM. I didn't even know they released a teaser poster yet. Been hearing a teaser trailer will be on the last Harry Potter film! :)

Thankfully Arkham City will keep me satiated with my batman addiction until next summer.

TheDarkKnightRises_TeaserPoster_1310443526.jpg

One page too late Sunarep. But thx anyway ;)

TMBTM said:
One page too late Sunarep. But thx anyway ;)

haha sorry, couldn't hold my excitement :D
I thought if you were talking about arkham asylum... then your minds weren't properly blown ;)

thank you for posting this. i've been waiting for the trailer to hit the net. pure awesomeness. 'specially love the end.

People were suggesting the 'title card teaser trailer' could never have been real, since that is not Nolan's style.
I have to agree. It looks off. It's a great trailer, but it doesn't spark any real interest, other than glimpsing Bane.
Good thing I already have loads then ;)

I think the problem is bane at this stage feels unnecessary, as does the recycled footage from the earlier films, when my friend provided me with the link I thought it was another fan trailer at first :)

It's posted on film's official Facebook page and the film's official website as well so it has to be real.

Omaru1982 said:
I think the problem is bane at this stage feels unnecessary, as does the recycled footage from the earlier films, when my friend provided me with the link I thought it was another fan trailer at first :)

They haven't been filming that long (a month maybe) so I'm surprised we even got this much. I think it sets up very well that Bane is going to be quite the physical menace on Bats and that's a perfect way to build anticipation IMO.

Don't forget, the TDK teaser was just 30 seconds worth of dialogue with a breaking batlogo. I'm sure WB told Nolan they needed a teaser for the summer and this is what he came up with.

In the teaser, who is the person standing behind Batman's left shoulder when Bane is walking up?

dunno. it may be Gordon or could be Joseph Gordon Levitt's character possibly?

Watching the trailer without sound on my work. Damnit, what is being said?
And who's the guy in that hospital bed?

Person in the bed is Commissioner Gordon talking to Bruce Wayne.
Gordon: "We were in this together and then you were gone"
Gordon: "And now this evil rises"
Gordon: "The Batman must come back!"
Bruce Wayne: "What if he doesnt exist anymore?"
Gordon: He must, he must!"

so does Gordon know that Bruce Wayne is Batman? or is he talking to Batman in the hospital bed?

Back
Top Bottom